Chapter 11: Cheerios

Edit (11/11/19)
This is the worst filler chapter I think I did. But I basically just rewrote the thing I also kinda deleted the chapter before copying it so I have no clue on what it was before this. Oh well might as well kick the hell out of this chapter!
Anyway chow down bitches!
————————
Jane or as I was now calling her Grandma was staring at me hand in her pocket looking twitchy. Now I'm not sure why she's like this but I bet it has everything to do with Syd.

Syd: Hey! I haven't been anything but be a delight!

Cyd: Whatever ya say Syd.

Grandma, once calm had this ugly look on her face like the one my mum had when I was about to be punished. I gulp but narrow my eyes anyway at her
"The fuck do you think you are doing?!" She snarls "I'm trying my best to not snap your stupid neck but you're making this harder than needed. I'm tired and so not want to clean up the mess you made." She angrily points at me before standing up dusting her dress off.

Syd: Well Janes a bitch.

"Well Grandma I just wanna say you're the worst and I want Derrick."

As soon as I say Grandma her head snaps to me so fast I'm kinda surprised her head didn't shoot off like an elastic band. That would've been cool.
She glares at me before taking deep calming breaths "Why on earth would you want Derrick? He's an ass at his best and a vinegar bomb at his normal. How do you even know Derrick?"

Syd: How date she say that about Mr Coco!

Cyd: I know right! Let's punch her!

Syd: Nah I'm lazy.

Cyd: Aww :(

"He's my bed." I say plainly staring at her with a smile on my face. She smirks with a look of disgust on her face,
"Dez doesn't sleep with girls."

My eyes widen "He doesn't sleep?! Why wouldn't he do the best part of life?!" I don't know what I would do if I didn't sleep 14 hours a day I'd probably melt.

I don't know whether the face she made was annoyance or hatred. "Dumb bitches don't survive here. Better get ready to leave."

"Excuse you grandma but I'm awesome so go fall off a cliff." I humph crossing my arms

"I hope Boss says you're a pesky little snitch so I can get rid of you."

Syd: Who pissed in your cheerios?

Cyd: she looks like the type of person to say she doesn't like ice cream.

Syd: She probably kills puppies and eats them in soup.

Cyd: Ew soup!

Syd: How is soup worse than puppy murder?!

Cyd: Soups the worst.

Syd: Sometimes I wish you were dead.

Cyd: Aww thank you ❤️

Syd: It's not a compliment you cheese wheel!

Cyd: Cheese doesn't come in wheels silly.

Syd: Yes they do.

Cyd: No they don't, you couldn't get a block of cheese from a wheel!

Syd: I'm so confused.

I laugh at Syds stupidness, cheese wheels ha!

"What are you laughing at?" Grandma seemed to be more calm now but still had the look of 'I hope your shins get eaten by horses'
Isn't that sweet!

"Nothing a meany like you would understand." I stuck my tongue out before flopping backwards into the fluff. 

Syd: God I just want to grab a lamp and drive it through her neck

Cyd: I was just going to light her children on fire but I guess that's okay too

Syd: ... I can't tell if you're joking...

"Listen here you little psycho! If you think this is bad you haven't seen shit! And Derrick would kill you before you even get close to him. Which does beg the question how you know him? Are you some pathetic one night stand? Is that it?" She gives a humourless chuckle looking at me from top to toe "Nah Dez has more class than you."

Now I don't know what made me do what I did next, maybe her insults which to be honest were kinda lacking but whatever, maybe it's was the tone of her voice which reminded me of the girls that traipsed through the my house on a daily occasion, maybe it's was the look on her face. Most likely the latter one.

I sprung up letting out a yell knocking her to the ground, she was startled for a brief second as her back his the floor before she used our momentum to roll herself backwards kicking me off her and standing up as I rolled to the side. Quickly sitting up I stared at Grandma who was already coming at me knife out of her pocket and so close to cutting me before I kicked her leg making her stumble I smiled and laughed finding the events fun. Grandma didn't seem so happy as she lands on me knife to my throat a look on her face that I had seen so many times before. She held one arm down with her free hand her knees keeping my hips to the ground.

Kill her
Kill her
Kill her

The words just kept going through my head a million times over. Using my free hand I grabbed her hair yanking her head back as I pushed into the blade causing a slight discomfort as it bit my skin yanking harder caused her hair to come out in a clump in my hand which caused her to scream allowing me to then roll us so I was now on top of her my hands round her throat squeezing blood pumping in my ears

Kill her
Kill her
Kill her

I was so close to making her vanish when a booming voice rang in the air cutting through the tense room.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!"

————————
Edit (20/11/19)
I have no idea if I made this worse or not. Please tell me.
Also if any rereaders want to know why I made Cydneys intro to the guild seem hostile compared to before well it never made sense to me why they would all be happy and not try and kill her when they don't know her and she does annoying shit.
So COMMENT your views on the new chapter I would say vote but like I still hate it just you know a little less than before.
Lots of love Ez x ❤️