Chapter 31: The Paranoid Circle

(26/05/20)
Aaaaaahhhhh it has taken 7 polite emails to even get the store to replace my keyboard even though I have a 2 year warranty on it and it only lasted 6 months! They have finally said they'll replace it but I still have to prove that my keyboard doesn't work before they can give it to me. 😭

(29/05/20)
So this chapter was typed and edited on my phone so if this is crappy please tell me so I can fix it :)

——————————
Skittles'/Ashton's POV

I was currently seated in one of my dads offices he had several and used them for different moods and for different people it can be complicated but he is a paranoid bastard but it has payed off over the years there wasn't many people who knew the locations of all the offices/meeting rooms and even fewer people who had the authentication to get in the rooms. If a bomb were to hit us right now I doubt we would know much more than the feeling of the explosion, like I said dad is a paranoid bastard but even with paranoia he can find ways to hurt you that makes horror films seem like a child's show. Thus one of the reasons why even though I was his son I was nervous for having to tell him my thoughts about maybe there being a leak all he did was nod and leave, next thing I know I'm sitting here with the rest of the 'inner circle' as each of us yelled at each other bar Dez, Zander and myself.

"How the fuck are we meant to take out a pet shop?! Why isn't anyone coming up with something?!" Benny being the idiot he his was flailing his arms around while he paced. We finally found a base of operations for those kidnapping sons of bitches earlier today one of our servalance teams saw a man we knew to be in the targets upper ranks enter the shop and sure he could be buying a pet but these guys are more chop off puppies paws and make them run as they're chased by lions before killing both animals and bathing in their blood type of people so a base of operations it is! Sadly though, as Benny is yelling about we cant go running into a pet shop guns blazing killing everybody inside if we don't know if there are bystanders and victims inside if that is the case then we need to help people and call the authorities oh and lets not forget that there MIGHT be a leak so only us inner circle can do said operation which is fucking annoying if it turns out to be a bust I hate recon and I hate the idiotic police even more always so judgey when dealing with hired killers but let's be honest if they were given the money we were to stab someone they'd do it in a heartbeat.

"Oh I'm sorry Benny I just came up with a perfect plan but I was just not telling anybody for dramatic effect!" Roxie stood next to dads desk raising her voice slightly dripping with sarcasm. Benny huffed throwing her the middle finger. Looking over at my dad, he was sitting at his desk silently stewing getting frustrated over the whole situation, I just watched as everybody else continued to do the same building tension that was wearing on us.
"FUCK!" Before we could blink a knife flew across the room and into the door causing everybody to tense as our eyes turned in dads direction becoming guarded almost an animalistic instinct knowing there was danger nearby. The room was silent as my father tried to calm down

CRASH!
———
Cydney POV

I had been waiting outside this dumb room forever!

Syd: Its been 2 hours.
Cyd: Exactly. Forever!

Huffing I stood up dusting off my rainbow tutu and matching socks before marching up to the door, I need inside. I just know they're having a party without me!

Syd: They are not having a party. It seemed important.
Cyd: Parties are important! Also Gunner is in that room and if there is a party happening and I'm not invited but Gunner is then it must be a plot! Probably masterminded by Gunner.
Syd: Why would Gunner mastermind a party and then make you sit outside it? Wouldn't he just not tell you instead?
Cyd: Well that's because Gunner is a dummy and doesn't know how to be evil duh!
Syd: Once again living in an house full of hitmen!
Cyd: Hot men? Hmm I guess the guys here are hot.
Syd: I di- you know what yes yes they are. They are absolutely lickable!
Cyd: Then I guess we should go and lick them!