Welcome to INCY!

JadeQueen100 is the amazing person who makes my awesome covers so go check her out because babe is good 💕
————————
Hi and welcome to INCY! This book revolves around my beautiful idiot of a character Cydney! Cydney has disassociate identity disorder which basically means she has other personality with their own feelings and thoughts. She's got the mentality of a five year old so this bitch does not give a shit.
All this combined means Cydney doesn't make sense and is about as predictable as a snake in a light shade, this allows for some fucking hilarious moments.
So if you like being confused, laughing so hard that you wake the house, crying, wanting to throw yourself off a cliff and fangirl so much that you want to throw the nearest thing at a wall. You have come to the right place!
————————
Now for the shit that nobody cares about but I want to say anyway because I can.
I started INCY back when I was 15 ( just ew)  I had no direction for my book and the only reason I continued was cuz some idiots decided I was a good author??? ( I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!)
Anywhoodle over those 4 years of writing my writing improved and I actually found a plot line? Like wtf? So anyway I wrote chapter 60 spending like 2 weeks on it and I turned to myself and was like "the fuck Ez? You just created a piece of art and these other chapters don't even fucking compare?!" So I took down my book and fucking edited this motherfucker to get it onto the plot line.
——————————
Edit 13/10/19
Lol okay so any of y'all that read this please please please check out my new book 'Everything I did That didn't save the world' it's still got my humour and idiocy in it but less 'Cydney' which means ain't so sporadic and will actually have a plotline 😭😂 but if you like me and my writing plz read it and I'll give you virtual hugs and cookies...maybe... I mean cookies are a big deal. So maybe just hugs? Wait no I don't even like humans you know what ill just slightly nod my head at you virtually and hope you don't snap my neck like uncooked pasta.

Bye bitches Ez x