Chapter 21

So, sorry that I uploaded this a few days late! I had a lot of stuff to do. See you at the bottom!

Chapter 21

Run Boys Run

Harri couldn’t believe what the twins did to her hair, it was a dark red and it was moving around like it was alive. She noticed that with her hair red she looked just like her mum. Maybe she looked more like her mother than anyone thought. She was going to send a picture to Sirius when she had the chance. Harri hoped that it would give him nightmares, he always said she acted just like her mum, now she looked like her too. 

When she got her hands on the twins they won’t be able to remember their names by the time she was done with them. She wrestled her hair into a tight braid and went down to the great hall to kill her best friends. 

Any student that saw her coming down the hallway immediately moved out of her way, most likely afraid that she would hex them, and they were right in their assumptions. Her mood was volatile at the moment and anyone who got in her way was likely to end up in the hospital wing. 

She entered the great hall and spotted her targets sitting next to Draco and Luna with Hermione across from them. “Fred! George! You gits are in so much trouble!” she shouted and they turned around and saw her hair. Draco actually dropped the toast he was holding, his mouth was wide open in shock. The twins on the other hand walked up to her and examined her hair, careful not to get to close.

“Your hair wasn’t supposed to turn red…” Fred commented as he noticed that her hair changed in color, but not that she was furious with them.

“Does it do anything else?” George asked coming in slightly closer to the enraged witch. When he got within arm’s length her waist length braid shot out from behind her and grabbed onto George’s arm and pulled him very close to her.

“Does that answer your question?” she snarled.  She noticed that George looked a little bit worried at her braid that was coiled around his arm like a snake ready to strike.

“Well, we did tell you that we needed to test it,” Fred said trying to calm her down.

“Yes, but not without asking me first!” Harri nearly screamed. She couldn’t stand it when they acted like this. Her braid tightened its grip on George’s wrist, nearly cutting off the blood flow.

“Harri, you’re really hurting my arm,” George told her and her eyes widened in shock before her hair let go.

The young Gryffindor sighed and sat down putting her head in her hands. “We made a potion that turns someone’s hair red and then acts according to their mood…we’re going to need to fix that,” she muttered to her partners in crime and Draco wrote down what he probably needed to fix.

“I’ll have it fixed by tonight, we’re lucky that today is Sunday and that we don’t have classes. Ah, I know exactly what went wrong. I added too much beetroot and moonseed. I’ll see you later,” Draco said as he got up from the table and ran most likely to the potions lab.

Harri nibbled at her food, but was disturbed by Luna lightly kicking her from under the table. Her head shot up and she was about to glare at her friend when she noticed that the blonde was motioning for her to look at the staff table. They were all looking at Harri like she was some kind of ghost come back to haunt them from the grave, especially Snape, who was a very unhealthy shade of grey.

“I guess I look more like my mum than I thought. How long is this stuff supposed to last again?” she mumbled as she looked back down with a blush on her face.