Chapter 46

Sorry I'm so late!!!! I've been really busy with college stuff, there's more of an explanation at the bottom! Enjoy!

Chapter 46

Blood is fun...

Harri quickly put her wand in her robes and grabbed her other earring before she felt magical binds being put on her arms. Wormtail walked over to her and hauled her over to a gravestone with the name Tom Riddle etched into it. Harri figured that the gravestone she was on was Voldemort's father. He then tied her lower torso to it, making sure that she didn't escape. She felt like a virgin sacrifice...she just hopped that she wasn't going to be sacrificed after this was over.

Harri sighed, she figured that she was located at the Riddle estate, though it had seen better days. The house that she could see in the distance was in disrepair and was falling apart, the graveyard they were in was overgrown and looked like it hadn't been taken care of in years.

Harri heard a loud hissing noise come from bellow her, that's when she saw a large snake circling her. She figure that after this little ritual she was going to become snake food. She just hopped that Cedric was alright.

Wormtail then scampered off to do something else for Voldemort like the little rat that he was. Harri decided it was time to empty her mind and figure out a plan while her captors were busy doing evil things. 

She decided not to think of Cedric, incase Voldemort would use that to his advantage. She also wanted to assume that he could read her mind. Or, he thought he could read her mind. She would only let him read her surface thoughts. He wasn't all powerful right now, so she figured that she could get away with it. Speaking of the all powerful Voldemort, he looked more like a deformed baby than anything else, bundled up in old robes.

The one thing that Voldemort always forgets, on thing that annoys Harri beyond belief, he forgets that she's smart. Moments later, Wormtail is hauling back a giant cauldron, no doubt to try and revive his master with whatever was inside it. She was just wondering what she had to do with it...

Inside the cauldron was what looked to be black sludge that was on fire. This was no doubt a dark magic ritual...

That's when Harri saw Wormtail grabbing something from near her feet, it was bone of the deceased Tom Riddle. "Bone of the father: unknowingly given," Wormtail said dropping a bone into the mixture. Harri crinkled her nose at that. What were they going to need from her? She wanted to keep all her bones.

"Flesh of the servant...willingly given..." the coward said, putting his hand over the cauldron and pulling out a knife. Harri realized what he was going to do and closed her eyes. She heard a chop and a scream. Wormtail had cut off his own hand.

She opened her eyes to see him bleeding profusely from the wrist. His robes already covered in blood. He got up, staggering, his eyes tearing at every movement. He pulled out a small glass vial and started to come near her with the knife. "You have another thing coming if you think you can use that knife on me," she said defiantly.

"I'd like to see you try and stop me, you're stuck!" Wormtail snapped and Harri grinned. A Marauder was never stuck, it seemed that Wormtail forgot that rule.

"Stop her!" Voldemort yelled, figuring out her plan, but it was too late.

She dropped her earring that she had in her hand near her foot, and when Wormtail tired to stab her, she stomped on it. Rocks and pieces of tombstone flew everywhere, causing Wormtail to fall on the ground. Harri felt her bonds loosen, but not enough for her to get out of them without anyone noticing.