Chapter 67

So, this is the first ending. The second ending will be up next week and then this story is done. Enjoy! =)

Chapter 67

A Fitting End

Harri was sitting at the kitchen table in her home in London. Her long hair tied back in tight braid. She was dressed in muggle clothes, a pair of jeans and light green blouse. Her green eyes were absently skimming the line of a runes book. She was nursing a cup of tea while playing with a small letter on her kitchen table. She was going to have to deliver a very important letter later today and she didn't feel like leaving her home yet. She was lost in thought and didn't even notice when someone else walked into the kitchen. He seemed to be in his late teens and was fairly tall with turquoise hair and light brown eyes. 

Twenty years had come and gone faster than Harri had thought possible. She could still remember the look on Sirius' face when he saw the engagement ring on her finger. Of course, she hadn't actually gotten married right away, she had waited about three years for that commitment. The ring was more of a promise of things to come than it was for an immediate marriage. Despite the passage of time, Harri still looked like she was in her twenties. Sometimes she enjoyed the perks of having Veela blood in her veins.

Nearly a year after her marriage she had twins, a boy and a girl, Jace Sirius and Lila Rose. Both of them managed to get the Potter hair color, but Jace got George's blue eyes, while Lila got Harri's. They were going into their sixth year a Hogwarts and Harri was expecting at least thirty detention notices from McGonagall about her daughter.

Ironically, Lila was the troublemaker out of the twins, taking after her father, Sirius and her grandfather. Of course, Sirius and George are only encouraging the behavior and Harri wasn't going to stop her daughter's fun, unless her grades slipped. Out of everything, Harri was very strict when it came to grades. She expected good marks from her children. She had to be the strict parent. She didn't expect George to be, he was too kind to the kids.

Jace wasn't exactly quiet, but he took after his mother and he liked to be in the background when it comes to pranks, but he does play chaser for the Gryffindor Quidditch team with his best friend Lucas Black, Luna and Draco's son. Apparently, Jace is also very popular with the girls in his year. Though, Harri knew that he had a crush on Alanna Diggory, Hermione and Cedric's daughter, who was a year younger than her son. He wasn't a fan of attention like his sister was, but trouble usually found him, which was a Potter trait.

Hogwarts was interesting because at one point Teddy Lupin, Ariana Black and Jace and Lila were all in the same house together. Harri didn't know if McGonagall was going to make it during those four years. That group was trouble, a new generation of Marauders, one that was growing up too fast if Harri had anything to say about it. 

Currently, Teddy and Lila were skating around the concept of dating each other. The young man took after his father by completely avoiding the person that he had feelings for. Though, he didn't have an excuse for wanting to avoid her like Remus did. Lila was angry at him, but Harri doubted that it would last, she was completely head over heals with Teddy.  

Then there was Ariana, she was a heart breaker even though she didn't try to be. In all honesty, she was completely oblivious to the fact that she was desirable to men. She looked a lot like her father with her stormy grey eyes and dark curly hair. Ariana took after her father in the job department as well, since she and Teddy were partners working with the Aurors. Harri was the godmother to both Teddy and Ariana. 

Today, Harri was doing a favor for Hermione, who was the new History of Magic professor at Hogwarts. It had taken years, but they had finally gotten rid of Binns. Harri had rejected an offer to teach Ancient Runes at Hogwarts. She figured that it would be weird to work with her friends and family. She couldn't even imagine working with Snape. They might be on good terms, but they still had their moments where they fought and Bellatrix only egged them on further.