Note: Please read before continuing

*Newest updates right after this, followed by past updates*

Hello readers, if any of you actually read this XD...

☆ This book is organized by alphabet. Any lemon oneshots will have a lemon (🍋) in the title.☆

I will also use this time to let you know that I have other fanfictions.
Lavi x OC (complete)
Allen x Reader (complete)
Sindria High School (complete)

In case you didn't know☆: (I'll add more if I do more than this)
*(Y/N) = Your Name
*(L/N) = Last Name
*(h/c) = hair color
*(e/c) = eye color
*(f/n) = friend's name
*(f/c) = favorite color

Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy these oneshots! Please, vote/comment/share your favorite ones with your friends!

New Update

July 16th, 2023

It's been a long time since I've made a oneshot. Mostly because I can't figure out how to write what's in my head and some of the ones I wrote before are cringy to me. I don't think I'm actually going to get back into writing too much but I got a fee things to write so we'll see where this goes.

February 25, 2019

I am marking this book as COMPLETE and will NOT TAKE REQUEST.

I have lost interest and motivation to continue writing oneshots. I might get back into it but not anytime soon.

If you want, put this book in your archive in case I do update sometime in the future so you'll be notified.

I just wanted to let everyone know. Thank you for reading my oneshots and please check out my other books!

June 6, 2018

So I realize how contradicting my last update was. You may make a request but there are a few things I need from you...

1. You must vote on the chapter you are requesting on. Even if you request via PM, you must vote on something.

2. The request must be from an anime/manga I have seen.
(Check out My Anime/Manga List, it is literally a list of the things I have watched/read)

3. You do not need to give me a plot but I can't read your mind so don't complain if you wanted something else. This can be commented or PM me.
*If you want it to be a lemon, please request it to be.
*Let me know if it's to be female or male reader.

Only reason I didn't want request at first is because I was worried about being bombarded with them and then be unable to fulfill a lot of them. If I get anymore request that seem like you didn't read this, I will direct you here.

I hope I don't seem rude.

Thank you for reading and have a good time reading!

February 2, 2018

I have said not to request oneshots since I just write them one a whim. BUT if you are do request something, you must vote on the chapter you comment in and it MUST be a character from a series I've seen. I will not promise that I will write them since I asked for no request but I will mention you if I do write something related to your request.

July 28, 2017

Please do not ask for requests. If I want request, I will ask. I hope this doesn't come off as rude but I did say that this book was more boredom than anything...

Also, if I do ask for requests, please just look at the My Anime/Manga which is literally a list of what I have seen. You don't even have to go into the sections because the titles say the name of the anime/manga.