23

"Mr Black, this information is quite unnecessary concerning the match," Professor McGonagall told, trying to hold back her amused grin.

"Oh, Minnie. I'm commenter and I believe this match deserves my comments," Sirius retort sassily.

I chuckled, tightening the scarf that Sirius had lended me around my neck. I continued to walk down the stands to get closer to where Padfoot was sitting, despite the protests of Professor McGonagall every Quidditch match.

"Padfoot, I've brought you some chocolates," I said when I finally stood by his side.

"Thank you, Fawkes. Cry Phoenix has brought me some chocolates, apparently I am the better Marauder so suck it, Remus," he yelled.

I rolled my eyes, moving his hands from his lap to take a seat on his right thigh. He continued to speak about the match and other nonsense as he tried opening the chocolates. When he got one open, I parted my mouth. He popped a chocolate into my mouth and I began chewing.

Lily began talking to Sirius in the closest stand. I rubbed my eyes as he started tapping his right foot, making me bounce. I let out a giggle and flicked his ear to stop him from tapping his foot.

He grinned, shaking his head. He continued his commentary. "Lily Evans has decided to go on a date with James of the Gryffindor team if he scores twenty times."

I turned my head to look at Lily, bursting in laughter as I saw her smug expression. She knows James can't do it. Sirius ruffled my hair to get my attention. He offered me another chocolate, tossing it into my open mouth afterwards.

"Mary MacDonald, seeker of Gryffindor team has caught sights of the snitch! Oop! Never mind! It seems she has lost view of the snitch now. If you hadn't been laughing then you wouldn't have lost it, Mary. Not everything is a joke, Mary," he shout.

I laughed at his comments, leaning back into him and resting my head on his shoulder. "Looks like Gryffindor chaser Dylan has gotten hit by Slytherin's beater Lucius Malfoy! Serves him right for cheating on Cry! That scumbag!"

I rub my eye again, turning my head to look at him. He smiled, biting into the chocolate. He caught my stare, grinning wider and taking another chocolate out. "Open up, love," he ordered.

I opened my mouth, biting into the large chocolate piece when it met my lips. He ate the other half once I began chewing.

"These chocolates are amazing. Anyways, James has served yet another goal! That's number twelve today. Seems Lily better get dolled up soon for that date."

I looked behind me, sending a wink at Lily's blushing face. She furrowed her eyebrows at me and scowled. I laughed lightly and turned back to the match.

"Looks like Rodolphus Lestrange and Lucius Malfoy beaters aren't doing as great at this match. Perhaps it was the seven liters of firewhiskey that both of you have downed before the game? Or was it the food poisoning you recieved last night from the raw meat?" Sirius challenged.

"I think its both," I countered this time.

"I think you're right. Now that you've join me as commenter, is there anything you'd like to say?"

He tossed the chocolate wrappers on to the ground and moved me around so both of us were more comfortable. I smirked, deciding to go along with his act. He wrapped his arms around my waist and nestled his chin into my shoulder.

"I would like to say I do. Davey Gudgeon, chaser on the Slytherin team has not only failed at scoring one goal but has also failed at seducing, not one, but four girls with his douche manners. Please keep the little Davey in your pants next time when you try to ask me and my friends on a date," I said sweetly.

"Lovely! Anything else, Fawkes?" Sirius continued on.

"Evan Rosier, captain of the Slytherin team, you're rubbish for cheating on Florence with a younger and innocent girl. I'd like you to know that your team will never win this match and your room has been covered with your secret collection of Sindys," I told.

"Amazing job, Fawkes!" Sirius yelled.

"Both of you, please focus on the match," Professor McGonagall sighed.

"Minnie, we all know that Gryffindor is going to win! We always do! And would you look at that! Mary has gotten hold of the snitch! I told you, Minnie! Gryffindor ALWAYS wins!" Sirius screeched.

I flinched at the loud noise but smiled in happiness. He brought us both to our feet. He quickly kneeled down, gesturing for me to get on his back. I hurriedly wrapped my legs around his torso and hugged him like a koala.

He straightened up and met up with Prongs who was high fiving the other members of the team. Lily was by my side without my knowing. She had Potter written on her left cheek and James written on her right.

"We won!" she squealed.

"Of course we did!" I shrieked.

Prongs saw Lily, immediately fixing up his appearance. I made eye contact with him, tapping the bridge of my nose to indicate him to push up his glasses.

He nodded, doing so and adjusting the goggles that went over his glasses. He approached Lily. I saw as her cheeks flushed at his sweaty appearance. I raised my eyebrows in amusement.

"I bet you five sickles that they'll get together in sixth year," Padfoot said from under me.

I dropped my head to his shoulder, smiling joyfully. "I bet you that but in seventh year. I'll put in a kiss for good luck," I challenged.

"I can do that," he agreed.

He winked at me. I buried my face in his shoulder to not let him see my blushed face. He let out a bark of laughter. Then he started running to the Gryffindor common room.

"The faster we get there, the faster we get that warm butterbeer!" he told.

I laughed at his eagerness. I watched as the students went by like a blur. I held tightly to him like he would fall endlessly into a black hole and I would never get to see him again.

With my head in his shoulder, I could smell the faint scent of lemonade.

-Lana
so i used to have this as an extra chapter but decided to put it here instead. the writing is obv different bc i wrote this one ab a year ago