06

Claire:

I woke up the next morning feeling happy. Mostly because Will was coming home. I felt so relieved. I finally have all 3 brothers being home at the same time. Other times, hayes and nash wouldn't be home and will would be here. Or the other way around. But not this time. This time, i get to spend time with all 3 of my brothers and i couldn't be happier.

I don't think anything would ruin my mood right now. Unless it had anything to do with food. I looked at the time and saw that it was 6:10 am. I headed into my bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my face and brushed my hair. I came back out into my room and looked through my closet to see what i would be wearing today.

I decided with wearing a long sleeve white and black striped shirt and blue jeans. I put on my white socks and then put on my white low top converse. I also decided to wear a gold moon necklace. I put some perfume on and for earrings, I decided with wearing gold tiny heart studs. I looked myself in the mirror and got my bag and phone off my nightstand and went down the stairs into the kitchen to see nash making cereal.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was now 6:30 am. I was kind of surprised to see nash awake so early because usually i'm always up first waiting for them to wake up. But not today. "morning nash" i said setting my bag on the floor. ""good morning. cupcake." he smiled over at me. I smiled back and sat on one of the stools looking through my phone.

Nash put a bowl of cereal in front of me and put another bowl next to me. "thanks." I said and started eating. Nash sat next to me and started eating as well. "so are you excited will is coming back?" Nash said looking at you. "yes. I can't wait! do you know if he's coming christmas eve or Christmas day?" I asked. "i'm pretty sure before Christmas Eve." he said.

"well I hope it's today." I said. "good morning!" Hayes exclaimed walking into the kitchen. "I see you guys are already eating breakfast with out me." he said getting a bowl, cereal and milk. "well, you are the last one to wake up and I'm not waiting for you just to eat." I said. "wow. that really hurt my feelings sis." he said putting his hand to his chest.

I chuckled and finished my cereal. when I was done, I washed my bowl and went into the living room to watch Netflix on the TV before we had to leave. I layed on the couch watching PLL and Nash and Hayes in the game room after they finished eating.

----------

"And that is all you've learned about WW2. You will be taking the test for this subject on Friday." Everyone groaned including me. Taking a test on a Friday before Christmas break? Thank god school is over that same day. "So you have today and the rest of the week to study for this test." Mr. Elliot said and the bell rang after he'd said that. I sighed of relief and everyone started packing up.

As I was putting my binder in my bag, someone tapped my shoulder so I turned around and saw Haley smiling at me. I smiled back and said,"Hey haley. whats up?" I asked. "not much. I wanted to see if you wanted to go to the movies after school. there's this new movie i'm dying to watch!" she exclaimed. I laughed a little.

ive known haley since 6th grade when I started middle school. she was so nice to me because I was really shy at the time. we have this class, which is history and art class together. "i'm gonna have to ask my mom first. I'll let you know before art class ok?" I said putting my book bag on both my shoulders.

"yeah sure. I gotta go to the library to return a book before they put it as late. wanna come with?" she asked. "yeah. sure." I said. we linked arms and walked to the library talking on the way there. after that, we stayed in the library studying together before 6th period. when the bell rang, we said bye and I went to class.