23

claire;

1 person tagged 543 likes claireg: happy birthday charlie ! i can't believe you're 14

1 person tagged
543 likes
claireg: happy birthday charlie ! i can't believe you're 14. you've been by my side since i was 8 years old 👯‍♀️ & im so glad 💗. i'm so happy we get to spend your special day together! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IT HURTS 💞. have the happiest of birthdays charlie - claire 💓💓
comments;
malloryb02: so sweet ! 💗
charliemaxxwell: crying 😭. i love you so much
💖💖

i set my phone down as charlie came down the stairs. i got up, running to her to giver her a birthday hug, if that's real.

"happy birthday charlie!" i say, letting go. "thanks. but i still feel the same." she says, making me chuckle. "where is everyone?" she asks.

we sit down at the counter, getting some pancakes nila made. "they all went out to central park." haley says. "and they left us? how rude." she says, taking a bite.

"at least you still have us. we wanna take you to the mall to go birthday shopping. a present from all of us." mallory said, smiling brightly.

"aww thanks you guys." she said. after we all ate, we went to get ready to leave. dad lent me his debit card to use to buy some things for charlie.

i wore a gray short sleeve ruffle hem t shirt, boyfriend jeans & my birkenstocks (again lol). we called an uber and left towards the mall after everyone was ready to leave.

once we got there we immediately went into american eagle because that's charlie's favorite store. we left the store with a few bags or 5.

after walking around so much, we got hungry so we went to the food court. as we were waiting in line to get subway, my phone buzzed.

wes 😽: so sad i didn't get to see your face in the morning  ☹️

me: me too ): but i'll still see you

wes😽: yes. and i'll hug you and kiss you and enjoy you in my arms

me: aww, you so sweet. are you guys home ??

wes😽: yeah we just got here. we're setting everything up right now

me: GREAT! i'll see you when we're done

wes😽: i'll be waiting 💗

————————
"oh my gosh. there are so many bags in this car." charlie said, as we headed home in another uber. "all for you." lulu says.

"thanks you guys. today was fun. i really had a good time." she smiled. the car pulled up to the house and we started getting out, along with all the bags.

i was going to pay for the ride but the uber guy stopped me. "it's her birthday?" he asked. i nodded my head. "then the ride is free." he said.

"thank you so much." i said and closed the door, letting him drive off. we grabbed everything and headed inside, which was dark.