37

claire;

"babe, let's go. we're here." wes says. i groan, getting up to stretch. he holds his hand out and i take it. we walk out of the plane, feeling the fresh sunny air of florida.

"wow. florida is amazing. it's hot in the middle of october!" callie exclaims. i chuckle before we walk inside the airport, getting all our luggage.

"i'm getting starbucks, who wants to come?" lulu asks. everyone including me raises they're hand. so we all decide to just go together.

after we get our drinks, we head outside to wait for our uber. "where's nash?" callie asks. "oh, he's meeting up with the guys back home and then coming here." i say.

"that sounds complicated. thank god that's not us." mallory laughs. our uber comes and we don't all fit so we have to call another.

i decide to stay behind with my mom, hayes, james and wes. "when are your friends coming in?" mom asks hayes. "milo is coming later in the night."

"sean and tyler are coming in about 2 hours." he says. "i totally forgot about tyler. don't tell him i said that." i say. "no need." i hear a voice say behind me.

i turn around to be faced with tyler and sean. "hey tyler. hug?" i ask. "yeah, no." he jokes before bringing me in for a hug.

"hey sean." i say as i bring him in for a hug. "what's up?" he says. before i can answer, our uber pulls up. we put our things in the back and get in, heading to our hotel.

next day

"i'm so excited!" lulu jumps as we're all changing. today, the first thing we're doing is obviously go to disney world.

i stayed with all the girls while wes, hayes, tyler, sean and milo, who came in late last night stayed in another room. my mom and james got a room to themselves.

nash still wasn't here and it was getting me annoyed but i tried to put that aside. i wore a long black and white polka dot skirt, a white off the shoulder crop top and for once in a while, white heels.

"you look tall." charlie laughs. i roll my eyes jokingly while the girls laughed at me. once they were ready, we walked out and went over to the boys room just across from ours.

hayes opened the door, looking confused. "there's something about you. you look different." he says. "i know right." callie whispers.

he steps aside and we go inside. "you look great." wes brings me in for a hug, giving me a peck afterwards. "thanks." i smile.

"are you guys ready?" haley asks. "yeah. by the way, nash and the guys just got here so i don't know if they're gonna make it on time to meet us there." hayes shrugs.

"ugh. let's just go." i say. we all leave their room and head to the lobby where my mom and james are waiting. "oh wow, you look tall." my mom says surprised. "i know right? i was shocked too." hayes says.

disney world 🏰

"it's mickey!" i say, pointing to him. "he's so much bigger in person." hayes says as he walks over to us. he waves at us and i wave back.

"take a picture lulu!" i exclaim taking out my phone. she chuckles as she points my phone at us. i give his nose a kiss right in front of the castle.

"thank you!" i say as i give him a hug. he walks off and i look at the picture immediately. "it actually came out good for once." i surprised myself.