14

claire;

i️t was sunday and i had just ended my call with Will to ask him if he could come to NY. i️ told him that i️ lied to mom about him coming so he had to come for real. thank god he said yes! i️ was so excited to see him again since the last time i️ saw him was Memorial Day in May.

i️ also had to call mallory, lulu & tyler to ask if they could come. they all said yes! tyler was a bit hesitant since he would be one of the only boys there but i️ told him i️ had a friend that was coming and would make good friends together and he said yes.

lulu seemed scared, like haley, because she thought that callie, charlie and haley wouldn't like her but she's literally the most nicest person i️ will meet, to be honest. mallory was really excited and wouldn't stop screaming over the phone when i️ asked. but i️ did too because who wouldn't be excited.

i️ layed in bed in the afternoon watching netflix on my dad's ipad pro since sadly my laptop broke. stupid hayes. never ever let anyone throw you your laptop across the room. ever! i️ still have a bruise on my arm. there wasn't really any point in going out since i'd be leaving a week from today. so next sunday.

it seems so long away but it'll be a breeze. hopefully. after i️ told my dad that i'd be spending the summer in NY, he was a bit upset since he wanted to spend it with me, nash and hayes in Minnesota. then i️ asked if he would want to spend it with us in NY and he said yes! Nila is also coming, cause i'm not that mean.

my phone dinged and i️ picked it up to see a reminder;

reminder: walk ms. jones dog @ 4:30

i️ looked at the time, which read 4:24 pm. i️ totally forgot i️ had to do that today. my dad makes me take her dog out since she's barely around on sunday's because of family and doesn't want their dog to stay inside all day, like me. (lololol, except for that dog part.)

it's so hot out today too. around 85 degrees. i️ layed there for a few more seconds watching glee and then turned it off. i️ got up and stretched. i️ went over and locked my door. i️ changed into a flower tee, some boyfriend denim shorts, black high top converse, a small ring on my ring finger and some gold disc studs for earrings.

i️ brushed my hair and put it in a pony tail letting some hair loose, giving myself bangs which didn't look that bad. i️ put deodorant on, some perfume, grabbed my phone and went downstairs. it was now 4:30 and told my dad where i️ was going and left.

when i️ got to their house, i️ grabbed the key from the plant and unlocked the door. i️ put it back where it was and was greeted to a hyper Cinnamon. i️ smiled and rubbed her back and greeted her as well. i️ grabbed her leash and after putting it on, we headed outside and started walking.

we were walking through this neighborhood with the largest houses i️ have ever seen, bigger than my dads, and a bunch of kids were at this one house all outside playing football on the front yard. they were all talking and i️ could hear the accent. british accent.

i️ instantly thought of wesley. we were talking on the phone last night, about how he couldn't wait to see me and have the best summer ever with me. it made my heart jump. we've been friends for some time, but i️ wanna know know him before we become anything. its nice how he's not pushing it.

i️ heard someone yell out "watch your head!". but before i️ could, a football hit me right in the arm. "ow!" i️ yelped and let go of the leash. thank god cinnamon didn't run off. "i️ am so sorry. are you alright?" someone asked from behind.

i️ instantly froze. i️ turned around slowly to see wesley. "wait, claire?" he then says. "oh my gosh claire! are you okay? i️ am so sorry!" he freaked out since he basically hit me and grabbed my arm to see the damage. which wasn't really much. just a bruise.