17

claire;

it was around 12:30 pm and I had waken up around 10. moslty becuase I was getting ready for my date with wesley. it's the first date I've ever been on and I needed it to be perfect.

I had already showered, shaved and some other stuff and was now deciding on what to wear. but I had no idea what to wear. thank God the girls were helping me.

"I think you should wear a sun dress that has pretty bright colors on it. like this one." haley showed me her choice and I didn't even know I'd packed that.

"I think it should be something that's a bit revealing. something like an off the shoulder shirt and pants or a skirt with heels!" mallory exclaimed. I thought about it and I'd get really tired.

"well, thats what I would wear to an event or dinner. I think I know what I'm going to wear." I get off the bed and go over to my suitcase that I should seriously start unpacking.

I pick out a light blue long sleeve romper and showed it to them with jazz hands. they all started clapping. "thank you!" I said.

mallory picked out some rings for me to wear while lulu picked out the earrings. I put the romper on and it fit perfectly. "wow. you look stunning!" haley exclaimed. "thanks!" I said.

as mallory gave me the rings, callie gave me a shoulder bag to take. i put some mascara along with eye liner. haley gave me some perfume and I was done. I did a little twirl for them.

"you're ready." mallory said. "oh wait. shoes!" charlie said. she handed me my brown birkenstocks. I put them on and I felt good.

"how are you gonna get past Nash? and have you told your dad?" haley asks. "not exactly. I'm afraid he'll react somewhat like Nash." I shrug and sigh.

I sit down on the bed. "maybe next time." callie scoffs. "are you really just gonna give up? no! you're gonna get up, go out there and tell them that you're going on a date. you're old enough! you're going to be 15 in 2 years!" she rants.

my frown turns into a smile. I look up at her. "I love you." I get up to giver her a hug. "I love all of you." we get into a group hug and afterwards I head downstairs into the kitchen where my dad and nila are.

I don't see Nash, Will, Hayes or the guys around. "where is everyone?" I ask. "they went out. apparently they won't be back for a while." nila responds. "but why do you look all dolled up?" she asks leaning on the counter across from me.

dad starts to take notice as well. "oh no reason." I say. "are you ... are you going on a date?" dad asks. I don't know what to say until I hear Callie's voice in my head. "yes ... I am." I say confidently.

it's quiet for a few seconds. "well, with who?" nila asks. "Wesley. I invited him to spend the summer." I say. "the British kid? I thought he was Hayes friend." dad says. "no, he's my friend." I say.

"well you should go. he didn't go with the boys." nila says. for once, I actually like her. my dad gets up and goes over to me. he holds both my hands in his.

"I agree. I think you're old enough to make your own decisions, you're going to be in highschool in a few months. just make sure he doesn't force you into anything. if he does, I'll be here." he gives me a hug.

"I love you." he says. "I love you too." with that, I walk back upstairs. "what'd he say?" lulu asks. "he approved!" I exclaim. "thank God because I was scared for you." haley says.

"what time is it?" i ask. "wow, it's 1:28. time goes by fast." lulu says. "damn. I'm supposed to meet Wesley outside at 1:30." I grab my shoulder bag, some money and my phone.

"I thought it was at 3:30." mallory says confused. "yeah, but new york has alot of traffic and he wants to leave early to make it on time." I shrug. "well have fun, but not too much fun." charlie says.

I wave them good bye and head outside. I saw Wesley standing on the driveway dressed in a white Adidas shirt, black pants and Adidas shoes. "hey." I said, making him turn to me.

"I have no words." he said. I chuckled. just as I was about to say something, a car pulled up. we got in and I guess we were heading to the golf course. I was so happy the whole ride there because he held my hand the whole time and kept running it with his thumb and it felt so comforting.

it took about 30 minutes, but once we got there, Wesley instantly took me inside so we could start straight away. he showed me how to hit the ball which was cliche but I didn't care.

after an hour of playing, we decided to leave and get something to eat. we went to a diner and just talked the whole time. it was perfect. on the ride back home, I thanked him.

"thanks for tonight." I said. "was it perfect?" he asked. "yes it was. I hope we can do that again." I say. "you don't have to ask me twice. but I'm glad." we took a few pictures and they all turned out cute.

once we got home, I gave him a kiss on the cheek before we went inside. out of nowhere, Hayes came in front of us. "Jesus Hayes!" I hit his arm. "ow. sorry but where did you guys go?" he asked.

"Hayes stop being so nosey." I say. "sorry but Julie won't answer her phone. she usually always answers straight away." he shrugs. "well we went on a date." Wesley blurted out. Hayes eyes came out of his head, but not literally.

"Wesley!" I say. "what? he wanted to know." he defends. "yeah but you shouldn't tell him. he could tell Nash and you know how Nash feels about you." I say. "I'm sorry but I don't care what he thinks. I only care what you think." that made my heart jump.

"are you guys like exclusive or something?" Hayes asks. "we don't know. I really like you but I want it to be special when I ask." Wesley shrugs. he did it again. could anyone be more perfect? I think as I stare at his pretty face.

"pretty face? I have a pretty face. he's average." Hayes says. "you look like a grandma. Wesley looks like a gift from God. now, I'm tired so I'm going to sleep. don't tell Nash Hayes!" I yell heading upstairs.

"and why would I tell Nash?" he asks dumbfounded. "because you love drama!" I yell down the stairs. "sorry but I can't help it!" he yells. I head to my room to see the girls all sprawled out watching a movie in the dark.

"oh she's back!" charlie says. they all asked how the date went and I told them everything. they all gushed about it when I was done talking.

"we're happy for you Claire. hope he's good to you." mallory says and we do a group hug.

-------------
not really aythjng. but, I have a dance concert on Thursday so wish me the best ! - ash 🦄
12/12/17