09

claire:

i woke up the next day and saw my suitcase on the floor and a smile instantly formed on my face. i leave for new york tonight, who wouldn't be as excited as i am? i picked up my phone from my nightstand and took out the charger. it was 9:34 am.

i put my phone down and stretched so hard that i almost got a leg cramp. i sighed and laid in my bed just thinking about what i would do when we got there and i couldn't help but feel really happy. after some time, i got up and went into my bathroom to shower and get ready for the day. afterwards, i went into my room to pick out clothes.

a loose light blue hoodie that said "anti social social club" and high rise boyfriend jeans from hollister

a loose light blue hoodie that said "anti social social club" and high rise boyfriend jeans from hollister. i had these shoes that i got way back before my parents split that said NY and i obviously couldn't not wear them. i put on cat pearl stud earrings that were the cutest thing ever and put some mascara on from sephora.

(she already dried her hair and brushed it and all that other crap in the bathroom)

for perfume, i went with Marc Jacobs "daisy" that, to me, smelled like fresh bananas. i don't know why, but it smells like bananas to me. i liked the way it came, with flowers on it and the color was yellow. i put some deodorant on and afterwards grabbed my laptop and sat in the middle of my bed and opened it up.

 i put some deodorant on and afterwards grabbed my laptop and sat in the middle of my bed and opened it up

i was looking through H&M because the clothes there are so pretty. as i was searching, i got a facetime call from mallory. i immediately hit the green button and a few seconds later, her face popped up. "hey mallory." i said. "hey b. so listen, i told you i'm going to Oregon to visit my mom and i need to choose clothes to take with me but i can't decide. help ?" she said pushing out her bottom lip.

"yeah, i'll help." i said. she put her i pad up against something so her whole body showed. i started helping her choose clothes and after a while of that, we finished and she sighed. she grabbed her i pad again and layed down on her bed. "so are you excited?" i asked.