38

hayes;

"space mountain was so boring." claire says. "i thought it was fun." charlie says. it was the next day and we were back here again.

mom and james decided to stay back at the hotel since they're old. i'm just kidding. nash never showed up yesterday which has claire and me more annoyed than worried.

claire went all out with her outfit yet again. she was wearing this skirt with soft white fur balls on it with a black long sleeve shirt and black heels with minnie mouse ears.

she even dyed her hair a little to make it darker. she looks like an adult to be honest. "guys it's minnie!" she squeals. she gives me her phone to take a picture.

i take a few of myself before taking a few of them and give her her phone back. "wow hayes. this turned out ok." she says lookin at it.

we go to some other rides before heading back to the hotel. while wes takes a shower, i chill on the bed and look through instagram. i see that claire had posted the pictures i had taken of her.

575 likes claireg: i look like an adult lol

575 likes
claireg: i look like an adult lol. sorry for the disney pics, not really.
comments:
hayesgrier: i said that first sentence wtf ??!!
tylerbanks21: omg mind blown
wesleyyadamss: very mind blown

next day 🥤

claire;

"happy official birthday claire!" charlie yells, jumping on the bed. then lulu joins, haley joins and now they're all jumping on the bed.

i get off the bed, heading into the bathroom to brush my teeth. "ok, you need to get ready. wear something cute and fancy - ish." callie says.

"why? i wanna go to disney world again." i whine. "well it's your birthday and we need to do something other than go to disney world." she mocks.

"ugh, fine." after i brush my teeth, i go back into the room and look in my suitcase. "isn't it nice that we're missing school just for your birthday?" haley asks.

"yeah but then we have to make up a bunch of crap we missed." mallory shrugs. i laugh as i find the perfect black 2 piece to wear.

"oooh la la!" charlie says as i finish putting the outfit  on. i twirl and they all clap, making me laugh. "where  are we going anyway?" i ask looking for shoes.

"e birthday dinner." mallory says. "oh, is that why you said to dress all fancy?" i ask. she nods her head as i find the perfect pair of black heels.

actually, the same ones i wore yesterday. once i'm done, i decide to leave my hair down for once. i put light pink lipstick on with mascara and winged eyeliner.