52

claire;

it was a few days after school was over and i was just getting up from a nap since i stopped doing ballet. although i do still dance in my pointe shoes in secret, it's not the same.

i checked my phone, which somehow was on the floor. it was 4:32 and only mom and james we're home. hayes was out with milo to god knows where and nash was with ... i don't know actually.

he usually always tells me who he's out with. unless he's home. so i text him to find out.

me: where r u

nash 💓: movies (:

me: why didn't u take me ??

nash 💓: cause you were sleeping. i didn't wanna wake you.

i roll my eyes at his response. since i've been going to therapy, he's been so gentle and careful around me. like i'm going to break down if he does or says one wrong thing.

me: who r u w ??

nash 💓: the guys

me: oh. lol i'm glad u didn't wake me

nash 💓: this is matt. that was an ouch
right there

me: lol, love u matthew

nash 💓: love you too boo 😙

as i'm texting him back, i get a text from sean.

sean 🏈: i'm bored. you wanna go
somewhere ??

me: i literally just woke up. where tho ?

sean 🏈: lmao. how about we choose
when we meet up ?

me: where ?!?!

sean 🏈: ur casa

me: yay !! okay !! see u soon bestie 🌮🌮

i went back to nash seeing the bubble thing.

nash 💓: gotta go. the movie's starting. this is nash btw lol. love you

me: love u too 💗

i locked my phone and got up stretching. i went over to my dresser, getting out a white shirt that was more like a dress for me.

i wore some daisy dukes underneath with my white doc martins. i put on light red lipstick, with some bracelets from back when i was in middle school because why not ?

i put mascara on, some perfume and deodorant with some baby earrings. i grabbed a brown shoulder bag and shoved my phone, ear phones, perfume, deodorant and money from my dad

that i earned with allowance into it. i tied my hair up in to space buns for the first time and looked in the mirror. i actually liked it.

i went downstairs and found mom and james in the living room watching some old movie from the 90's.
i sat next to my mom who was eating pop corn.