46

claire;

"if he takes you to his room, sit at the chair, not his bed." nash says. "why?" i ask. "because boys are dirty." he says like it's obvious. "not like you." i say.

"whatever. just don't ok?" he says. "mmm, no. it's just a bed. i love you." he kisses my cheek before i get out of the car. i secretly wipe my cheek when he's not looking.

"i love you too. i totally saw that secret wipe. that hurts." he waves by and so do i. when he's gone, i walk up to the front door, heart beating so fast.

i ring the bell and wait. the door opens and i exhale as i see an older version of wes. "hello. what brings a pretty girl like yourself here?" he asks.

i'm about to answer when he's pushed to the side by wes. "darling, what a surprise." he gives me a long kiss right in front of the larger version of wes whose mouth is wide open.

he lets me in, closing the door behind him. "love, meet my older brother andy." i smile at him as he just stares at me. "is he ok?" i ask wes.

"no i'm fine. it's just surprising wesley managed to get a special lady like yourself." andy answers. "andy, please go away." wes says.

"only because i have better things to do. like watch netflix." andy walks up the stairs as i snicker. "have you eaten darling? my mum made sausage rolls."

i look at him weirdly and he takes me through the dining room to the kitchen. i sit at the counter while he grabs something from the oven.

he sets it in front of me and they're basically burgers. "no thanks. i have starbucks." i hold up my drink i forgot i had nash get before coming here.

"well what brings you here?" he asks. "i wanted to talk about where i'm gonna be on thanksgiving." i say. "well if you came to say you can't make it here then you should've just texted. less sad for me." he says making me chuckle.

"no, i mean-" i'm interrupted by andy walking in. "oh hey guys. don't mind me. just getting some chips." he looks in the pantry, settling with cheetos.

he leans on the counter as he eats. "are you serious? you're going to eat that with your mouth open? disgusting. c'mon claire."

wes grabs my hand and i look back seeing andy with his hands up like "what did I do?" all I can do is laugh as we head up the stairs to his room I'm guessing.

"one sec love." he says. he goes in his room, closing the door. i hear a lot of things move around as he mutters things i can't make out.

the door opens as he lets out a breath. "come in." i go in as he closes the door behind him. his room was really nice.

navy painted walls, a large bed in the corner with a bunch of pillows on it, a night stand, dressers and a desk with a lamp and laptop on it.

i sit down on his bed remembering what nash had said earlier about the bed. i shrugged it off as wes grabbed his desk chair, sitting right in front of me.

he grabbed my hand and gestured for me to talk. "as i was saying, i came to say that I'll be coming here for thanksgiving." his face goes from normal to happy in a matter of seconds.

"that's wonderful. my parents will love you. I talk about you all the time." he says. "who else is going to be there?" I ask. "don't worry. just worry about what you'll be wearing. cause i know you will be worrying about that." he chuckles.

thanksgiving day 🍗

i was curling my hair even thought it was already curled because i was nervous. i was all dressed ready to go and i waited for nash to get ready since i was going a little early.