43

1 person tagged 613 likes claireg: i miss u 💓comments: charliemaxxwell: you saw me yesterday claireg: i still miss you malloryb02: lol meeee af tylerbanks21: i miss you too claire 🤩🤩❤️claireg: love you ^ 💖💖

1 person tagged
613 likes
claireg: i miss u 💓
comments:
charliemaxxwell: you saw me yesterday
claireg: i still miss you
malloryb02: lol meeee af
tylerbanks21: i miss you too claire 🤩🤩❤️
claireg: love you ^ 💖💖

i locked my phone as we were starting choreography for Swan Lake. let me just say that by the end, i was sweating and it was profusely.

for some reason, mandy wasn't here and it confused me. wasn't she supposed to be odile? as i did a pirouette, someone ran through the double doors.

"i am so sorry i'm late. i had to make something up for school and then there was the traffic." it was mandy. she was already dressed ready to dance, talking frantically and rapidly.

ms. wilson laughs. "it's ok. we've only gone through a couple moves." i scoff. "more like 1,000." mandy looks over at me surprised.

she walks over chuckling. "you're in the class doing the production? i should have known. who do you play?" she asks. willow runs and stands beside me.

"she plays the one and only odette." mandy looks shocked now. "really? why didn't you tell me?" she asks. "well because-"

"maybe it's cause since you're friends, it'd be weird for friends to be enemy's." willow blurts. "you're mandy campbell right?" she asks.

mandy nods her head, asking why. "well hello slow poke. you play odile." willow laughs. "what? really?" mandy looks happy now.

"yeah!" they both jump up in excitement, making me chuckle. "well, hello odette." mandy says. i laugh saying, "odile..." this is gonna be great.

after choreography 💃🏻

"you wanna get chick fil a with me? my dad's here." mandy suggests. "umm, i'll ask my mom but she'll say yes." i say.

"great. let's go." she grabs my hand before i stop her in the hall. "i never thanked you for what you texted me about those fake messages." i say.

"oh it's nothing." she shrugs. "yeah it is cause i was about to break up with him had it not been for you so ... thank you, friend." i smile.

she smiles back, surprising me with a hug. i hug back just as much as she is. once the moment is over, we head outside to see the same white porsche i saw the other day after school.

a middle aged man with a light blue button up and black skinny jeans steps out of the car and walks  over to us.

"hey daddy!" he kisses her on the cheek saying, "hey baby. how was it?" he asks. "it was great! i'll show you all of it at home. meet claire. claire, meet my dad." she smiles.