15

note: y'all, I've never been on a plane before so excuse me if some of these first few paragraphs are wrong lol. if I made a mistake don't tell me, it's annoying tbh. my bad I'll correct it. k thanks

---------

charlie; today is the day !!
haley; omg it is. im so ready ! I hope y'all packed everything !!
callie; you guys! we're going to spend the WHOLE summer together I'm shook !

me;
same, I'll see you guys at the airport.

I locked my phone and went downstairs as I was already up. we had to be at the airport 2 hours earlier for some weird reason. it was 6:02 am and our flight leaves at 9 am. it takes around 45 minutes to get there so I'd rather get up as early as possible.

surprisingly, Nash and Hayes were already eating. there was a stack of chocolate chip pancakes on the counter and I literally ran towards them. I grabbed 2 even though I wanted more than that.

i sat next to hayes and began to eat. "dad and nila are going to get there later than us just to let you know." nash said, getting up to put his plate in the sink. "why?" Hayes asked. Nash shrugged.

as me and hayes ate, Nash grabbed our suit cases and bags and put them in the car to save time. Hayes was being nice and cleaned my plate for me. it was now 6:25 am. dad came down the stairs dressed for the day.

"morning guys." he said pouring himself some coffee. "good morning." we said in unison. Nash came back in and signaled at us that it was time to leave. I gave my dad a kiss on the cheek goodbye and we left.

when we got there, it was still dark out and thank God, no one was really there. we took all our stuff out and left inside. a friend of nash's would come pick up his car and leave it at our house.

we went through all this stuff I didn't really know about, mostly let Nash do all that. afterwards, we were told to wait for our flight. the first of my friends to come were mallory, lulu and Tyler. I gave them all a hug and waited for the rest of my friends.

callie;
as I was getting out my suitcase or trying, I heard someone call my name. actually, people call my name. I turned around to see haley and charlie standing a few feet away from me. I ran to give them a hug. they helped me with my suitcase since I decided to take an Uber.

we were walking through the airport when someone caught my eye. "guys, isn't that claire's new mans?" I ask. they look over at where I'm looking. "well, they're not official yet." charlie says.

"callie, leave the guy alone." haley says as she notices I'm walking towards him. "I'm not gonna do anything." I reassure. they don't stop me and instead watch. I tap his shoulder and he turns around. "hey." I smile. "oh hey. aren't you one of claire's friends?" he asks. "best friends." I correct.

"oh right. callie?" he asks. "yeah, how do you know?" I ask. "she talks alot about you guys. like alot." he responds. "well that's nice to know. anyways, I want to know all the deets on you and claire." I grab his arm and link it with mine. we walk towards haley and charlie who start to freak out for some weird reason.

"charlie and haley right?" welsey asks. they nod their heads. he starts to talk about how Claire is always talking about them, which makes me roll my eyes. "blah blah! I want to know when you're going to make your move!" I say.