5 - Scarce x Keemstar

It was a new day in America. It was a shiny bright day for a lot of people. Daniel, AKA Keemstar had just passed Scarce in subscribers. Daniel had been up all night, looking at his screen, waiting for him to
pass Scarce's subscribers. When it did, he freaked out like those anime fans does when their favorite anime ends.

Daniel's friends celebrated, and his fans threw parties. Other Youtubers congratulated him. It was a very, good day for Daniel. But Scarce had been angry. He worked hard for his videos, and barely got any revenue from it. Now Daniel passed him in subscribers! Everyone made fun of him now.

So Scarce went out to get his mind off depressing things like that, by going to Walmart. He brought tons of Cheeto bags, Lays, popcorn, ice cream and gummy stuff. He left Walmart and went to his home, and God, can I just say he ate like a pig?! I mean dude, he tried shoving the WHOLE bag of popcorn, and gummies in his mouth! He was choking.

"Aye goodbye, Scarce nots here," he said as he died with a Twinkie in his arm. No one a care he was dead because no one knew.

So when Scarce hadn't uploaded in a month, people got suspicious. And then there was the one year anniversary since he hadn't uploaded.

"Scarce, come back," whispered Daniel. He was in his room, of which he had a Scarce shrine. Yeah, I know. Creepy. But Scarce never came back. He was gone - for good. Daniel realized he had feelings for Scarce and all that dumb, sappy cheesy stuff.

And that my kids, is the legend of Scarce. Legend also has it, that if you sit in a room in the dark with a Twinkie in your hand, and popcorn and gummy in your mouth he will come. But you need to stick out your belly and after chewing the popcorn and gummy, you must say, "Summon thy Scarce."

He will appear before you, and you must continue sticking out your belly. If you don't, he won't like you and kill you. He only likes fat people.

As for Daniel? He's still alive, but never has been the same. If you travel certain parts of the world, you will find him and he will be crying saying over and over again, "Scarce come back."

Wow, this went deep. The summoning is obviously fake but I will try it one day for goofs and shiz.