54 - Kanan x Ezra

My first Star Wars Rebels fanfiction, GREAT!!! Btw I don't ship this...its more like a father/son friendship

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

I honestly don't know why I'm writing this.

Why are you reading this?

It's a huge mystery. Oh well. Anyways, Ezra was being a brat as usual. We have like 5 people in the group of Rebels. Ezra, Hera, Sabine, Kanan, and Purple Guy - I mean Garazeb. Ezra was your average teenage hooligan. Sabine was your female character who was just there because GIRL EMPOWERMENT. Kanan - Kanan is okay. Garazeb was a wannabe Chewbacca. And Hera, she was pretty good.

Honestly, there's barely any good characters. I need to have more protaginists to love bro. As for all the villians they aren't even villians; they're just cringy emos who are edgelords. Wait, how did this become a rant about Star Wars? Sorry.

Well uh, Ezra was being idiotic and a brat. "OH MY GOSH, LIKE GARAZEB I HATE YOU. YOU'RE JUST THE EXTRA FURRY GUY ADDED TO MAKE ALL OF US LOOK GOOD COMPARED TO YOU."

Garazeb gasped. "Frick you man!" He yelled.

Kanan came out of nowhere. "'Frick you man'? Who says that? Like, actually swear. That sounds retarded saying, "Frick you man!" Bye." Kanan was then about to leave. But Ezra felt so happy. Was Kanan-Kun defending him? Did Kanan-Kun love him?

"Kanan, omg wait!" Fanboyed Ezra. And he ran after the guy who was older than him. Isn't Ezra like some teen? If Kanan got with him, he'd be a pedophile. But Ezra was still gonna try. "Omg get out of my face Ezra, kill yourself," said Kanan, pushing him and he left (somewhere) again.

Ezra was heartbroken. Did Kanan-Kun hate him? Like dang, he pushed hard too. "N-NO YOU KILL YOURSELF, WEEB!"

Kanan turned around and said, "LE GASP! Do you even know what a weeb is?"

"Yeah, its someone like you!!!" Yelled Ezra. Kanan started making weird sounds. "LISTEN, EZRA GIRL. YOU BETTER GET YO BUBBLEGUM DUM, DUM LOOKING BLUE HAIR OUT OF THIS SNAZZY SHIP!" For the second time Ezra was heartbroken.

Ezra walked off, this time not saying anything to his Kanan-Kun. "Frick that man," he said to himself. Luckily Sabine was there. "Hey Ezra-Chan!" She said, waving gleefully.

"Hey," said Ezra. He felt whatever people feel when they have a crush. I wouldn't know 'cause I never had one. But according to my dedication to poring over the manga, studying the ways the anime girls react towards their crush, I've noticed something - they blush mountains a time near their crush. They stutter and call them, senpai?

Well that's exactly what Ezra did. "Hi, h-h-h-how d-oOo y-you d-do?" And he blushed the color of Cheetos - I mean he blushed like a anime girl. Sorry. Was thinking 'bout those delish orange things. He continued stuttering like Proffesor Quirrell.

But Sabine didn't mind. Hey, kinda like Padme. Even though Anakin screwed stuff up saying he killed men, women and children, and begging Padme for that- cough.

Sabine's a sweetheart. She then said, "Hey Ezra wanna date?" Ezra blushed even more, like a tomato and said, "Yes." Well guess what ended up happening? They had sexual relations as my mother's Bible says and had a kid. Kanan was jealous and mckilled himself. Ezra and Sabine lived together with their child happily.

A/N: Speaking of the bible, ever since I learned how people make babies I found that so hilarious. Theres this part of the bible that says, "Adam had sexual relations with his wife again, and she gave birth to another son." XD I've always been immature with that idk why. But pick up a bible kids. (If you're christian/catholic) You could learn about tons of sexual relations there.

jK jK iM sOrry.

But ya should. (AGAIN, if you believe in God, and stuff) Some if the stuff is pretty interesting.