89 - Weather Report

A little backstory. So this technically isn't even a fanfic, but in sixth grade there was this assignment for science. We had to write some stupid weather report play thing based off the weather we had recorded for some other assignment. I did the assignment on time but turned it in late. (Mostly because I didnt want to act it out lmao) So Ms.Quinn would take points off for late assignments, but I still SOMEHOW, got an A. Regardless of the cringy, stale memes and the outdated vines.

I hate this so much but it has a girl and mhicks14 sorry about this and the memories of Amber it'll bring up 😭😭 it gets caught off at the end for some reason

Weather Report

Isabel: Aye it's your girl Isabel, here to report on the weather for the week. So let's get riggght into the news.

Isabel: Uh, it's somewhere here...
Isn't able to find it Shoot, it's not here! I forgot, I didn't write the script....

Amber appears

Amber: YOU DON'T HAVE THE WEATHER REPORT THINGAMAJIGGER? WHY?

Isabel: I-I was playing Call of Duty last night and forgot....

Amber: WE'RE LITERALLY ON LIVE TV! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

Isabel: Uh...maybe Micah has the stuff? Stands up Yo, Micah get your butt over here! Did you happen to write down the weather for the week?

Micah walks over

Micah: Yeah, luckily I did it for you Isabel because I knew you would-

Isabel: Thanks, now leave Snatches papers

Amber: Snatches papers from Isabel Since you can't play your part, I will do the report

Isabel: What? Are you serious, I was ready I just-

Amber: YES I'M DEAD SERIOUS!

Isabel: Did you just make a Harry Potter pun? But for real, i cAn dO tHis

Amber: YOU CAN'T

Isabel: I CAN

Micah: Should I just leave?

Amber & Isabel at same time: WHAT DO YOU WANT, MICAH?

Micah: forehead palm

Amber: Now leave, IsaSMELL

Isabel: nO-

Amber: (screams super loud) GET OFF ME SWAMP!

Isabel walks away into the corner

Amber: Okay, can I see the weather report thing Micah?

Micah: Yeah... hands paper

Amber: Okay. So sorry folks, we had a little bit of an uh, INTERRUPTION because of that kid over there points at Isabel

Isabel: BOY. What the heck is up, Kyle. What did you say? WHat tHe hEck dUde. Shut up, Kyle.

Amber: Are you seriously quoting a vine?

Isabel: You know what, yOU DON'T KNOW DAE WAE

Amber: ARE YOU NOW INSULTING ME WITH MEMES?

Isabel: I wIll-

Micah: GUYS SHUT UP. I JUST WANNA GET THIS OVER WITH, YOU'RE EMBARRASSING ME ON LIVE TELEVISION. STOP QUOTING DEAD MEMES ISABEL.

Isabel: You're dead to me, Micah.

Micah: Let's just ignore her Amber. Okay, I'mma read the report now. Looks at paper Okay, number 15, Burger King foot lettuce. The last thing you'd - wait wrong paper.

Gets second paper.

Micah: Okay, so it was 36 degrees on April 9th.

Amber: Isabel was supposed to be doing a weather report that day. But she was busy watching Star Wars.

Isabel: sTAR WARS IS GREAT, OKAY?

Micah: Amber, don't start stuff. Anyways, the next day it was 38 degrees. Then-

Amber: Isabel was supposed to be at her cousin's baby shower that day. But she was too busy playing Fortnite.

Isabel: STOP VERBALLY ABUSING ME!

Micah: Okay...Imma just ignore you guys now. So it was 53 degrees on April 11.

Amber: You were supposed to be at your mom's birthday party. You decided to watch iDubbbz that day Isabel.

Isabel: Yeah, but there was a new Content Cop-

Micah: It was 60 degrees on April 12th. And then-

Amber: You were supposed to go to your brother's wedding but you stayed home watching Shrek.

Isabel: They had a Shrek marathon. Besides, my brother's had 12 other wifes he divorced, it was no special wedding.

Micah: Okay, and it was 47 degrees on April 13th.

Amber: I bet you had a doctor appointment and you didn't go that day-

Isabel: Actually, I did go out that day. I attended the Shrek Fanclub

Amber: You go to a Shrek Fanclub but not your brother's wedding?

Isabel: Shut up. And you guys did it wrong. Walks over to them You forgot precipitation, cloud cover, wind direction and wind speed.

Steals paper

Isabel: You know what, you guys suck. So listen up ya dumb audience.