32 - Harry Becomes a Fanboy

Harry was on his computer making weird squealing sounds, when Ron overheard it. "What the hell dude, why are you making weird noises?"

Harry looked at Ron and yelled, "STAR WARS!!!!"

Ron looked at Harry's computer and said, "Oh fudge." Harry was watching Revenge Of The Sith, the last movie of the the trilogy for the prequels. Harry watched all the movies and after crying, screaming, squealing and fanboying he was tired. "I think I set a galaxy record watching all of the movies without breaks," Said Harry.

The next day, Harry was depressed about finishing all the Star Wars movies so he went to Walmart. He saw a little boy asking his dad for a toy lightsaber. They sell merch for Star Wars? Thought Harry. He found a lightsaber and squealed. He then payed for it.

When he went back to Hogwarts, he hitted anyone who dared insult him fot bringing a lightsaber to school. He went to his room and was still sad. He surfed through the Internet on Star Wars stuff and found something. Apparantly there was some show that was called Star Wars The Clone Wars? He watched it and got addicted.

He watched all 7 seasons in only two weeks. By then, he was a major fanboy. Harry had found out about the books, comics, shirts, lightsabers, merch and more and became the biggest Star Wars fan ever. Ron and Hermione began to worry about Harry.

You could ask Harry any Star Wars related question and he'd answer correctly. Harry one day even wished he wasn't a wizard, but a Jedi on Coruscant a member of the Jedi Councial.

One day, Yoda came to Harry.

"Yer a Jedi Harry," He said.

^ Thats Harry with a toy lightsaber instead of a wand, due to his Star Wars obsession

^ Thats Harry with a toy lightsaber instead of a wand, due to his Star Wars obsession. I'm most likely not gonna make a part 2.