11 -Harry x Snape part 3

"Yo," said Nicky. "We should make Star Wars real." Isabel nodded and said, "And make Ahsoka live!" Cailyn, Nicky, and Isabel got into a conversation about it when all of a sudden a uh....thing yelled at them.

"YO!" It screamed. It ran after them, but got tired and fell to the ground. "What the hell is that thing?" Asked Nicky. "I have no idea, to be honest," replied Cailyn. They walked toward it. "Give me my wand," it said struggling to get back up. Oh, it was just Draco. "No thanks," said Cailyn.

Suddenly a skinny, glasses wearer started running after them. "Noooo, don't kill Draco! He is my only hope!" Said, what seemed to be Harry. Isabel groaned. "Bruh, we ain't even gonna kill him. Stop getting in the way," she said.

"Dude why is your hair white?" Asked Nicky out of nowhere.

"Yo! I'm a freaking wolf!" Cried Cailyn. She suddenly transformed into a wolf, and charged at Harry. She began to cut him up.
"Father....please," said Harry on the floor, getting hurt.

Soz the father please thing was a star wars reference

Suddenly Draco got up, and yelled, "No!" And threw Cailyn. Haha, Cailyn he won't EVER date you. Then, Draco kissed Harry and Nicky got a nose bleed.

Snape came out of nowhere. "Harry, how could you!" He screamed.

You see, there was a huge problem. Cailyn liked Draco, Draco liked Harry, Harry liked Snape AND Draco and Isabel just liked her food. And Nicky? Well he liked....well uh....he liked Luscious Lockes - I mean Luscious. This was a big fat problemo.

Snape ran away, into a pit of insanity. He reached the Forbidden Forest. He lost Lily and now, Harry. Suddenly he felt even more emo, if that's possible. He cried until he caused a whole pond filled with tears. He got up and ran away. He saw Cailyn walk towards him. "Yo, Harry told Draco to back the fudge off because he likes you. So uh....Draco's mine I guess."

Snape nodded.

But he knew, he was already broken.

( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

"Let's go kill more people," said Isabel, ignoring the spicy drama happening before her eyes. Nicky nodded, and got himself a tissue to stop the nose bleed. "Sure," he said. "Can we kill...uh well kill.....Snape?"

"No!" Yelled Isabel. "Cailyn likes that character so it'd be probably rude. How about we kill Hermione?" "Eh sure," said Nicky. They left to kill her. Cailyn joined them, no longer in wolf form. They had tons of fun.

"Look dude, I like this place but can we sleep back on Earth?" Asked Nicky.

"Sure," said Cailyn. They went back, only to find out about the books based off of them.

"Wait...Nicky, you like Luscious Lockes?" Isabel asked. Nicky nodded. "Well that's good for more drama, and plus we could twist it around for a plot twist." Isabel closed the book. "Well this book's lit. Gotta hand it to J.K Rowling, she sure stalks and writes pretty good."

They all went to sleep. But, that night Nicky had a nightmare.

Nicky was in his room, and was ready to meet Ethan, AKA H3H3. Ethan smiled at him, and Helia said proudly, "I knew you would reach more subscribers than Pewdiepie, Nicky. You rock." "Thanks," replied Nicky. He gave them each a hug. Suddenly Luscious came into his room.

"I thought I was your friend," he said. "Wait no you are! I just wanted to hang out with-" Nicky said, getting interrupted by Luscious. "I see how it is pimple faced boy," said Luscious leaving, and left Nicky in a state of confusion.

Nicky woke up and screamed. Then he fell back asleep having a dream about Filthy Frank eating food, and iDubbbz dying in the middle of a video.

Wow Nicky.

The next day, Isabel had a plan. Today she would meet Melanie Martinez. She first went to Hogwarts, but this time Nicky didn't feel like coming so it was just her and Cailyn. "Crucio Melanie Martinez," she said. Cailyn gasped and said, "Why are you torturing her?!"

"What? I thought that was the spell to bring her to me!" Yelled Isabel.

Oh no! Isabel had just tortured THE Melanie Martinez. She cried that day, not even eating the chicken nuggets Cailyn offered her. Cailyn thought, "Screw it," and left to stalk Draco.

They bonded over Burger Kings and fell in love. How would Draco confess his love to Cailyn?

Meanwhile.....

Snape was still depressed. He decided to watch Dora the Explorer to decrease his stress. Harry kept saying he loved Snape, but Snape didn't believe it. He told Harry that he was a big fat doodoo head. When will they make up?

Or should I say, when will they make out?

Wow go kill yourself Isabel, you can't write for shiz.

Meanie. I'm finishing this part now, because of you, you non existed person in my story.

Part 4 soon on theatres

Plz gimmie de chicken nuggets bOss