84 - Cailyn x Draco Part 9

They flew to Hogwarts within two days. They went to the office and yelled, "WE NEED ALBUS DUMBLEDORE!" The door opened and out popped out Dumbledore.

"No, I'm not gonna put your F up to an A- oh, hey, it's you guys!" Said Dumbledore, sucking on a lemon drop. He handed one to them.

"Thanks, you're the man 'Door." Said Isabel gratefully.

"Why call him a DOOR out of all the nicknames?" Asked Nicky cringing.

"Shut up mcfatty," said Isabel. "I'm always this cringy."

"We've got TONS of stuff to tell you!" Said Cailyn desperately. "Please, please, please, don't let them send us to Azkaban! We-"

"I've heard some stuff. Escaping Azkaban, killing dementors, hunting down emperors...geez man, not to mention you stole my magical princess fairy unicorn!" Said Dumbledore, upset.

"Hear us out. We had to hunt down an emperor 'cause he tried killing us, and we stole the magical princess fairy unicorn because it was our only transportation. And killing dementors - well you know they literally suck the soul outta you." Said Isabel.

"Yeah, I know, I've always thought they're too overused." Said Dumbledore. "But...well, I'll make sure Azkaban won't take you back. Everyone trusts me. I've got actual pressing matters to get to with you guys."

"What's that?" Asked Cailyn.

"It'll affect your life heavily let's just say." Said Dumbledore nervously. "But it's needed."

"Shoot, are we getting expelled from Hogwarts? Guess Nicky was right. I AM gonna become a McDonalds worker." Said Isabel sadly.

"No! No, there's something else. Some pretty bad stuff is gonna happen." Said Dumbledore. "Obi Wan Kenobi sensed it. We think there's a war happening soon."

"Small battle or world war?" Interupted Cailyn.

"Beyond a world war. All around the galaxy." Said Dumbledore looking hella stressed. "We're bringing back The Order Of The Dank Boys," he continued. "Becky was messing round with Juan right?"

"Uh how did ya know?" Asked Cailyn.

"I know everything. Anyways, the Thots are getting worse. They're forming the Thot Side, the Dank Side, and Emperor Suxs is going to form his own team that be large."

Everyone nodded. "And so how does this affect them?" Asked Bux.

"I hate to say this and sound like that one person breaking friendships," said Dumbledore in a plain tone. "But you guys have to all separate.

"Why?" Asked Isabel not really letting it sink in.

"You guys all have to do something important, like a job. First off, Nicky. You must continue your rapping career."

"Who ever said I was gonna quit?" Asked Nicky.

"No, I mean, just focus on your rapping. Nothing else." Said Dumbledore. "Cailyn."

"Yeaaa?" She asked.

"Hunt down demons with Sam and Dean." He said.

"Hell yeah!" She said, high fiving Isabel. "We can work together!"

"No!" Yelled Dumbledore. "Sorry, rude, I mean she can't. Isabel. This might be depressing for you, since you just wanna write fanfictions and stuff but you have to become a smuggler." Everyone laughed or snorted.

"What?" Asked Isabel confused. "I don't steal stuff."

"Too bad Isasmell, you have to!" Said Dumbledore. Isabel looked upset, but suddenly looked excited. "Wait, I'mma be like Han Solo! Cool! Am I gonna meet him?"

"No, listen, you'll understand this one day. When you are in The Order Of The Dank Boys. Go to the planet Ziggy Wiggy. Try and find a mission for smuggling goods."

"No." Said Nicky. "That planet's dangerous, I'm not letting her go!"

"Well dORITO cHeeTo toO BAD!" Said Dumbledore. "You have too. It's written in the prophecy. And you, Juan. You have two jobs."

"Yay I'm special! How much do I get paid? I'm hoping for a salary of at least $100,000 each day." Said Juan.

"No, there's no payment. You'll become a Jedi, for now you're a padawan but still." Said Dumbledore. "Or should I say, padaJUAN?" No one laughed.

"Uh, anyways, you'll train harder then ever to become a Jedi, while becoming a thot slayer too." Said Dumbledore.

"Oh I knew the Jedi thing. I kill thots sometimes, but like an actual Thot Slayer? Impossible."

"Well shut up you'll do it somehow." Said Dumbledore meanly. He looked ready to shut the door on them. "But yeah. Oh - and here Isabel." He handed her a weapon. Her eyes widened. "I got a blaster!" She said. "Dang, I think I am gonna become Han Solo! Except I'm not cool and smart."

"Yeah. Well bye then I guess. Go your seperate ways." Said Dumbledore, turning to shut the door on them but Bux shoved it back open. "How am I gonna take care of them?"

"You make it sound like you're their dads. You're in your 20s. Not 40s." Said Dumbledore. "And no, you won't. They'll leave on their own."

"But they're only kids!" Said Bux.

"THEY HAVE TOO! THE PROPHECY SAID SO!" Said Dumbledore.

"NO i wOnt leT tHem-"

"THEY WILL!"

They had a big fight and it ended in Dumbledore slamming the door shut. Bux turned to them. "I guess you guys have to go." He said.

Suddenly they all felt nervous and scared. "Are we gonna see you again Bux?" Asked Isabel anxiously.

"Truth be told...probably not." Said Bux and he looked emotional. I've lost people I love again he thought.

"Bye Bux." Said Isabel emotionally.

"Goodbye," they all said. Then it got all emotional. At the end of it all, Isabel said, "Maybe we'l see each other again one day." And they all walked their seperate ways.

A/N: Sorry for such a short part. It'll be longer for part 10. :)

p.s: how did this part get emotional? xD