42 - The Draco Malfoy Hate Club

Hux was in his mood once again. No, not the one were he acts likes he is on his period and screams all the time - thats his natural attitude. He was on his mood where he'd make clubs to hate on people. Heres all his hate clubs:

The Hairy Pothead Hate Club.

The Bellasticks Hate Club.

The Palpabean Hate Club.

The Jake Paul Hate Club. Voldemort's a Jake Pauler, so he forced Hux to take the club down.

And now the Draco Whitefoy Hate Club. Hux made a poster for the club:

 Hux made a poster for the club:

Hux squealed. "Its finished!" He yelled. He then made a bunch of copies and told everyone to join the club. Suprisingly, everyone was up for seeing Draco get beat up. Then the day of the first meeting started.

Hux saw everyone come. Yoda had on a sadistac smile as usual. "Kill him, I want," he said. Hux nodded. "We will," he responded. Hux hated Draco because Hux felt only he could be whiny and annoying, and completly unimportant to the story.

Draco came into the room. Wait, I mean he swaggered into the room because he's a special snowflake. "Yo wattup I'm joining this club because I hate myself to," he said.

"Wow edgy af," said Ron, literally saying af. "Just joking, I love me, myself and I. Why do y'all wanna hurt me?" Asked Draco.

"Its because-" started Hagrid.

"GUESS WHAT?! IM THE BEST ROASTER IN HOGWARTS, THE GALAXY AND EVERY GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY!" Screamed Draco, getting into his usual tantrum. "I'M SUCH A THOUGHTFUL PERSON HOW CAN YOU GUYS DO THIS?!" Draco then stamped his foot.

Hux gasped. "Only I stamp my foot and whine!" He yelled.

(omg the thought of them stamping their foot is funny.)

Draco screamed and screamed. Suddenly, a Mexican mom came out of nowhere with a chancla. She grabbed Draco's hair and flung him out the window.

Everyone went outside and saw Draco dead. "I'm just gonna act like I saw nothing," said Ron, but the Mexican mom screamed for Draco to wake up.
Draco woke up and suddenly he got hit with the chancla on the face! He got hit multiple times and he was bleeding so much like holy sh....

The Mexican mom then pulled his hair and gave him raw frijoles. (I'm sorry that this story is so racist, I just make too many offensive jokes.)

Draco ate it. "Ew don't give me this," he said and he spitted it out. The Mexican mom gasped. Hux shielded his eyes. Even he was scared of what she would do next.

The Mexican got out a chainsaw. Its too gory for me to explain what happened, I'm sorry.

1 WEEK LATER.

Draco was going to die soon. He was getting buried alive, and it was his funeral. Everyone thought he died from the torture....I mean it was pretty cruel. But he lived. Draco was depressed. He never got to finish that one drarry fanfic he was writing. He was in his coffin, and about to be buried. The priest was saying boring stuff but then he said something crazy.

"....And Lucius was going to give Draco a pimp stick, but since he's dead I'll give it to Harry because he always gets everything," he said. Draco screamed. "The fudge was that noise?" Asked the priest.

"THAT WAS ME, AND OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS I WAS WAITING TO GET MY OWN PIMP STICK SINCE MY FATHER BEATED ME UP WITH IT!" Screamed Draco. Lucius was at the funeral, and he looked at Draco.

"DRACO YOU DON'T TELL THEM ABOUT THE BRATINGS!" He screamed. Draco started crying. "I never get what I want," he cried.
The Mexican mom walked up to him. "You get tons of stuff. If you weren't such a brat, La Guadolope wouldn't be punishing you with your daddy issues," said the Mexican mom.

She then turned to Lucius. "Listen here you random white guy, you don't turn your child into a spoiled brat. Second YOU DON'T FREAKING ABUSE HIM TOO, YOU LITTLE !$#@#" She said. She sweared in Spanish at Lucius. Lucius got triggered and took out his pimp stick.

"How dare you disrespect me!" He screamed. The Mexican mom took out a chancla. "Oh my God, she took out the chancla," whispered Harry to Anakin.

"Yo I vote for the Mexican mom to win," Anakin said. "Na bro, she's cool but Lucius is really hard to fight with a pimp stick," said Harry.

"How would you know?" Asked Anakin. "I may have tried to steal one of his pimp sticks...but I failed. Lets just say his beatings were worse than whan Dudley would dab on me," said Harry.

Duel of the fates, the song from Star Wars started playing as Lucius and the Mexican mom started fighting. Lucius hitted the Mexican mom with the pimp stick in some type of cool way and the Mexican mom gasped.

"Me pegaste!" She screamed.

"What did she say?" Asked Yoda. "You hit me in Spanish," answered Dobby. The Mexican mom then hitted Lucius's butt with the chancla so hard that the chancla broke it half.

"AHHHH WHERES MY MOMMY?!" Screamed Lucius.

"Top 10 anime fights," whispered Anakin to Harry. "#1 - The Lucius VS Mexican mom fight," Harry whispered back. Everyone was so entertained at seeing Lucius scream that the priest didn't even care that Draco may have resurrected from the dead, and he just witnessed proof that Lucius was abusive.

Lucius gasped, and fell on his knees to the ground dramatically. "Finish him," Harry said in a very deep voice. The Mexican mom hitted him with half the chancla on the head, and Lucius then completly fell. Everyone stared.

"Well then, see ya in the next episode of Dragonball Z!" Said Anakin like nothing berserk just happened.

The End. (Maybe.)