40 - Snape x Harry part 11

5 months later...

{ Basically what's going on in everyone's life }

Snape was depressed. And angry. Apparently he was a pedophile for loving Harry. Love was love. There is no age limit to it. But apparently that was wrong. Every person disowned him or just threw rocks at him, because they're fat and mean.

Harry was also depressed that he couldn't be with his Snapey. So now he doesn't even try at love. Good for you, Harry. No one wanted to date you anyways haha.

Dumbledore and Hagrid became the power couple of Hogwarts and it was a very popular ship. At least they had great lives.

Lucius went through the most tragic moment of his life by breaking his pimp stick on Draco's head. And Draco had a pretty hard head.

Nicky started doing rap music because he just wanted to. Cailyn had a pretty normal life at Hogwarts, and so did Isabel. But then....

Of course there's gonna be a problem.

Shut the fudge up. But then Dudley found out he was a wizard. Here's how he found out:

Dudley was in his room and was watching Dora the Explorer. He loved it. But he didn't tell anyone because he'd be bullied for it. Suddenly an owl came and gave him a letter. Dudley read it and fanboyed. He quickly found his mom and dad and killed them with a spell he somehow knew. Next, he went to Hogwarts.

When Dudley arrived at Hogwarts, Dumbledore screamed. "Hagrid, we made a mistake!" He screamed.

"Yeah, I know. You made a mistake bringing him here," said Hagrid.

"No! It wasn't Harry Potter who survived the attack of Voldemort. It was DUDLEY! I SENSED IT OMG!" Dumbledore screamed so loud.

"Huh what?" Asked Dudley. Harry came walking into the hallway. "Once again this happens to me. First Isabel and Cailyn. Now Dudley." Harry proceeded to add black nail polish on his fingernails. Dudley stared at Harry.

"Its over now, Anakin. I have the high ground," whispered Dudley.

"What are you saying?" Asked Harry.

"Sorry bro, I've developed feelings for Star Wars. Yes feelings. As in I love it. I wanna date it," said Dudley. "Now I have quoted Star Wars."

Dudley dabbed super hard on Harry's head. "Dab on em haters," he said. Harry screamed, and ran away.  Dumbledore whispered something about the Force. "Anyways, Dud we gotta put you in a bunch of adventures and-" Dumbledore was interrupted.

Nicky, Isabel and Cailyn ran dramatically and whipped out light sabers. So they did find out Star Wars was real. And here's the story behind that.