75 - Cailyn x Draco Part 2

1 Week Later...

"Is it a bird?"

"Is it a plane?"

"Is it a retard?"

"Nope....it's Juan The Attack Helicopter!" Said a random guy. Juan came flying, kinda like when you slide into them DMs. "I know, I'm so awesome, right?" He said. The guy who said it was Juan The Attack Helicopter suddenly turned around and yelled, "Look!" There was Nicky, ready to give a concert.

Okay, first let me say something. This probably has you saying, "I am confusion!" Well shut up and read this.

Geez, agressive much?

Sorry. Well, Nicky was a few feet away from Juan and was gonna have a concert. Even though J.K Rowling said he couldn't continue on his rap career with the Muggles, Nicky didn't care. He was rapping. And Juan somehow scientifically made it possible to become the attack helicopter.

Okay, nevermind, there's no science to it, who am I kidding? It's IMAGINATION.

Anyways, Nicky was ready to do a diss track? And guess on who? Juan.

"Aye, yo Juan he a real yawn. He has a bad lawn, and now you bout to be gone, it's a new dawn, and Nicky is called Nick and he's totally sick." Nicky rapped. "Obi Juan be jumping on bandwagons,  he a real moron. He's a real NIPPLE!"

(Somewhere else)

An Old Guy's POV:

I was just trying to tune in to the news, and they said there were was breaking news. They had it live! I see this retarded kid flying 'round waving his arms around. Back in my day, we didn't pretend to be attack helicopters. We pretended to be chairs. Anyways, there's this other youngster, and he's rapping. All of a sudden, he says, "Juan be jumping on bandwagons, he's a real moron. He's a real nipple!" I gasped by the youngster's words. Somehow, the insult he gives to the other lad seems so...so  awesome. I put on my fourty year old sunglasses I've worn since highschool and I'm ready to go back to being groovy. Nipple is the new hip.

(Back to third person)

Everyone started to cheer for Nicky. They no longer gave Juan attention, because for some reason, Nicky's "nipple" comment was awesome to them. Juan was getting upset. Nicky had tried to kill him, and now he was getting praised for it! Juan stopped flying and started to run to the stage. He snatched Nicky's michrophone and started to sing too.

"Nicky has been totally icky, and Nick's been with no chicks. Think you're slick? No. Think you're thick? You're fat. Nick is a lunatic for trying to kill me."

Everyone started to cheer for Juan. Juan and Nicky stopped rapping for a moment, and Nicky explained what had happened. Juan gasped and then apologized for everything. Then they made up and yada, yada.

Anyways, this was a pretty iconic moment for both of them. In fact, Nicky was gonna get famous for it. After the concert, Nicky and Juan went to Cailyn's where Isabel was with her eating raviolis. They explained the thing, and it was a pretty happy ending.

Nicky released an album called, "Don't Be A Nipple" and he sold merch with shirts that said his slogan, "Don't Be A Nipple." Not to mention, wherever he went he said it. He was walking into a McDonalds with Cailyn, Isabel and Juan and before the worker could ask what he wanted, Nicky yelled, "Don't be a nipple!"

Yup, it was pretty retarded.

But it was so fun, they completely forgot about Emperor Suxs, until one day Juan brought it up. "Whatever happened to us becoming the next Team 10 and destroying Emperor Suxs?" He asked, a little sadly.

"Oh shoot, we forgot about that," said Isabel. "We never continued on researching." It was already gonna be August soon and they hadn't learned anything but the thing Cailyn found on her computer weeks back.

So they continued their part one to Mission Emperor Suxs.

***

Emperor Sux's POV:

Me and Noah scheduled a meeting so I could finally see him. He was all the way from Theb, going to Ziggy Wiggy, so it'd take three hours. I waited impatiently, and every once in a while, I would kill one of my officers. He finally came aboard when he knocked on my door to go inside of my chambers.

He was accompaned by two skinny weebs, who apparantly were supposed to be bodyguards. "Hello," I said.

"Hi." He responded. We got straight to the point, and I asked him why he felt like helping my empire. "I knew those people," he explained. "They blew up my entire trap that held the Pit Of Weeaboos, and some of the building also suffered from the explosion. I want them all dead."

I nodded. "How about we work together?" I said. He took a while to respond, but he finally nodded yes. We decided to find Nicky and his gang by tracking them with our high tech stuff in the empire. It was pretty exciting. Noah and I were gonna kill them finally!

***
No one's pov:

Everyone had been training. Nicky decided that they needed to bribg food with them other than the chicken nuggets (because of the wand), so he stuffed a bunch of drinks and food into his backpack. His backpack was overloaded by now with weapons, food and word search books.

August was finally approaching, so they'd be closer to being able to kill Emperor Suxs. Little did they know, Suxs would come to them first...