37 - #NoNoseClub

"You better come to my club the No Nose Club or else, I will send a Sith to use the Force on you," said Bill to Harry. "What's the No Nose Club about?" Asked Harry.

"Its kinda like a support group for people who don't have noses....like Voldemort," said Bill.

"I'm not joining. He killed my parents did you forget Billy?" Asked Harry. He then ran away to go get himself into drama. As usual.

"You gotta be kidding me. Who else should I find?" Bill asked himself. He thought for a while. "I'll just blackmail people into joining," he said.

Day 1 of the No Nose Club

Bill was super excited. He got 23 people to join his new club. "Okay guys listen up," he said. "As a tribute to Voldemort we all are going to cut off our noses. I'll do it to all of you guys. Like, slice it off with a knife, bite it off, get a chainsaw and cut if off or whatever," said Bill.

He grabbed Hermione's nose and said, "Got your nose," in the most creepy way and cut if off with a chainsaw. But it was still there. So Bill bit if off. He did it to 22 other  people (not counting Hermione.) Afterwards he smiled like a freak.

"Aren't you gonna cut your nose too?" Asked some random person.

"Uhm no. I like my nose, thank you very much," replied Bill.

Everyone looked at Bill and screamed that he was a physcopath that didn't have a life. Bill started crying. "I'm sorry I'm not basic like YOU guys!"

He then got a knife. And what he did next shocked everyone.

He shoved it legit down Ron's throat.

"oH NER WHY YOU GOTTA PLAY ME LIKE THAT?!" Screamed Ron. Bill laughed maniaclly. "Goodbye my redheaded brother." Bill then screamed something about a machine, destroying a planet and then suddenly everything was burning.

And everyone died.

The end.