69 - Snape x Harry Part 22

Hehe 69 (;

Did I mention, it was late May around Part 13? It drifted toward June. It was early June in the last couple of parts. But a week has passed since the last spicy part. And Nicky and Obi Juan were still at The Pit Of Weeaboos, miserable and getting tortured.

No one from the magical princess fairy unicorn remembered them. It was pretty sad.

Rip Nicky and Obi Juan.

Everyone had been exploring around Theb, when Cailyn stated something. "Aye yo, it's gonna be my birthday in three more days!" She said excitedly.

"That's great," said Hagrid who had become a little mean throughout the trip on Theb. "But Theb has been in the middle of a war, Emperor Suxs has been after our tails, and Hogwarts? Well I we don't know about Hogwarts. Voldesnort's still there. So we aren't gonna celebrate your birthday."

"OmG," said Cailyn.

"Offended," said Isabel. "Nicky, listen to this dud- wait where's Nicky?"

"Yeah, and where's Draco?"

"Obi Juan disappeared too."

"Omg, I JUST REMEMBERED," Said Isabel. "WE LEFT THEM AT THE PIT OF WEEABOOS! HAGRID, WE GOTTA GO BACK!"

"Tf?" Said Hagrid. "We're far away from there. In fact, I don't even know where it's at. If they die, then they die." And he continued riding. Cailyn and Isabel both looked at each other evily. "We're gonna go anyway." They both whispered to each other.

They came up with a plan. Somehow, they would steal Snape's wand again and kill Hagrid. It was gonna be lit. And afterwards, maybe kill Dumbledore too. Then they would fly to the place. Lucius happened to be sitting next to them. "Hi," he whispered creepily and leaned towards them. "I heard your plan."

"Oh come on, we haven't even murder him yet and we're already killed!" Isabel groaned.

"Nah it's okay, I won't tell." Said Lucius. "In fact I've got a plan." And he walked across the magical princess fairy unicorn like it was the floor and not a dang species. When he came back, the two retarded kids found Hagrid gone. "Where'd he go?" Asked Cailyn, bewildered. "The magical princess fairy unicorn will crash!"

"Don't worry," Lucius said. "I forced Draco to steer it." He continued on, saying Hagrid wasn't dead but he'd done something (he wouldn't tell what though) and he pulled out a book.

"This is the Book Of Wands," he said. "Since I was a very good boy when I was a student at Hogwarts, I knew about this wand," he said, showing them a page in the book.

"What's this?" Isabel asked.

"Just read it, ya darn mudbloods," he said.

THE THREE WANDS

There are three wands. Three wands that will destroy the Pit Of Weeaboos, give the owner the power of God and anime, and also give you unlimited supply of chicken nuggets. No one has succeeded in doing this. Well, one person has. Voldemort. He's owned it for decades, but only has one. The wand he owns is the Pretty Pink Star Wand. Corny name, I know. What would an old bald dude want with a stick called Pretty Pink Star Wand?

But legend says it lies inside of his pocket in his robe. He never found the other two. People speculate he doesn't want to, because he just wanted the  wand since, and he said this, "it's very pink and pretty." The other two are called The Spicy Boi Wand, owned by Obi Wan Kenobi until he lost it, and the third one, called The Ugly Plain Wand, no one has.

If you even dare think of retrieving these wands, let me tell you something: You need all three. You can't just have one or two and expect it work. Oh, and you'll probably die trying to find the Wands.

Isabel finished reading aloud. "I-I guess we should go back to Hogwarts and get the Pretty Pink Star Wand from Voldemort. Can't be thar hard." Lucius nodded.
"DRACO, CAN YOU DRIVE US TO HOGWARTS?!"

Draco yelled yes, and they started to get steered away from Theb. "This is gonna be scary," said Cailyn. "If we die, play All Star at our funeral!"

It took about a day and they finally reached Hogwarts. "Oh my gooosh!" Said Snape. "The school is literally RUINED!" It was true. A bunch of students were running around, scared. A noseless guy was there. "BOW DOWN TO ME!" He screeched and pointed his wand toward them. "AAAH!" Yelles the students.

Lucius jumped off the magical princes fairy unicorn. "yO BOY LUSCIOUS LOCKES IS GONNA SAVE THE DAY!" He yelled. He then reached for his pimp stick when he realized something. He didn't have it anymore. This gave Voldemort a chance to hurt him, possibly murder him.

"ABRA KADABRA!" Voldemort yelled, and Lucius got flung across the room. Cailyn got triggered and jumped off the magical princess fairy unicorn and reached for Voldemort and tried to punch him.

"The Force is strong with my cousin," said Isabel tearfully. Then she realized she had to do something too and also jumped off the magical princess fairy unicorn and onto Voldemort. "AVAda kEDvRA!" He suddenly yelled.

Omg they were gonna die boiii.

But guess what? Not chicken butt. Cailyn (somehow) flipped the wand around and got it to point towards Voldemort. And killed him. He was able to say something before his death - "Wait till next time mcfatties."

Cailyn quickly started to rummage around his robe and found the wand in the pocket. All the tramuatized students who saw it happen, gasped. Cailyn got tHe PrETTY PINK STAR WAND!

"AYEEE LET'S GOO!" Isabel yelled. "YOU GOT IT BRO!"

"Omg hurry!" Draco wailed. "It's gonna be too late for him!"

"Oh right, gotta get your father," said Isabel. And she attempted to pick him up and failed. "No, I mean I'm gonna miss the new episode of this show with Snape," said Draco. Well, apparantly Snape had bought a TV or something.

Isabel and Cailyn lifted hin together and flung him on. He fell hard onto the magical princess fairy unicorn. "Well," said Isabel. "One gone, two more to go."

Part 23 coming to you!