81 - Patton x Virgil

Roman was being Roman. He was acting like a little dramatic sh-MEAN PERSON, I meant. I don't swear haha. And Virgil was acting as his usual edgy self. Logic was reading Shrelock Holmes while eating Crofter's Jam. "THIS CROFTER JAM JAR IS VERY ADEQUATE," he said. "EVEN MORE ADEQUATE THAN MY
VIGOROUS STERLING NOVEL THAT I AM READING IN AN IMMERSED MATTER."

"OMg sToP aCting liKe a NeRd!" Screeched Roman from the other room. He then started talking about how Virgil wore too much black stuff and how emo Virgil was.

"OMg sToP aCting liKe a BuLLy!" Logic screeched back to Roman.

Patton came walking into the room being litty. He was being himself by making useless dad jokes no one likes. It was pretty sad. He tried to tell Logan one, but Logan just ignored him. He tried to tell Roman one but he slapped his face. Virgil stood up and yelled, "LISTEN F*CKNUT, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SH**!" He  said.

You know what I've realized? The Book Of Fanfictions is getting more and more violent and a lot of swearing but not really since I censor so please don't hit me with the chancla. Back to the story.

Virgil and Roman had a fight. Roman punched him, and Virgil threw a MCR cd at Roman. "YEah scREW HIM, VIRGIL!" Said Logan no longer reading. "wAIT NOT THAT WAY THIS ISN'T A PRINXIETY FANFIC!"

Virgil then suckerpunched Roman and Roman fell to the ground. "Finish him!" Said Logan, like that guy in Mortal Kombat. Virgil started playing emo music and Roman died.

Patton, was, well,

SHOOKETH.

But he hugged Emo Kid and then he said, "I loVE YOU!" Virgil said "I HATE YOU!" And ran away. Patton gasped.

"Want some Crofters?" Asked Logan.

***

Yo boy Virgil then locked himself in the room and read lemons while eating prunes. Ew, not that type of lemons you mcfattie. This type:

LEmon fAnFiction
By: Isabel

Isabel was looking for the right lemon, when she saw the perfect one. Now she could finally kill someone with a lemon.

And then there was a whole plot twist when the lemon came to life and killed Isabel instead. This Isabel girl was a dumbhead. He kept on eating prunes and so he had to poop a lot. He went to the bathroom to poop and starting to take a good one, then eventually got out.

"YOU FORGOT THE TOILET PAPER!" Yelled Patton. "i waS just REFILLING IT. OH MY GOSH. YOU POOP WITHOUT WIPING-"

"Shut up man!" Said Virgil, and he walked away. But then Patton kept talking about toilet paper and said something very lit. "Can you be the poop to my toilet paper?" He asked Virgil. Virgil nodded.

Then they dated.

They were the power couple, and Logan cried since he was single. Wait, with Roman dead, there was four people! Logan could just date Deceit. So yeah. It was nice, them all with their lovers.

"I love you." Deceit said to Logan.

"I love you too." Logan said. "Would you cheat on meh?"

"Never."

For being such a smart person, Logan was dumb. Didn't he remember thar Deceit was well DECEIT?....

A/N: i made this 4 u viollett-snape