7 - iDubbbz x Jake Paul Part 2

× #7 - iDubbbz x Jake Paul ×

Ian was up all night, wondering if he should, or should not make the Content Cop on Jake. Everybody would predict he would make a Content Cop on Jake. But...it wasnt the Jedi way. What would he do?

He tossed and turned that night, dreaming of spicy memes.

The Next Morning

Ian woke up, and putted on his Spongebob pajamas, even though it was morning. He proceeded to kill people. Afterwards, he lay low since the police would come for him. Oh well. He then began to plan out the Content Cop. Who cares, if it wasn't the Jedi way? He bet that other Jedi people acted aggressive. Like Anakin....only he ended up becoming the greatest Sith ever.

He began working on the script. It took him three days for that. He recorded it's which was a good 20 minutes. Last, he edited it which was like a week. As he was uploading the video, he felt a strange sensation. It felt great being evil. But, he could hear Rey's voice in his head saying, "You were supposed to destroy the Siths....not join them..."

And then the video went up.

Within three days, Jake had gotten more hate than he could possibly handle. Even Logan was getting a lot of dirt. The whole entire Team 10 too. It made Ian feel good. Jake was sad, so he went to Ian's house begging him to take down the Content Cop.

He said no.

But then Jake kissed him.

And that's true love, so...

THE END

🌟。*。💗~😃xXx

。💚。*。Have。🌟

🌟。a wonderful day.

.💜'*。.🌟¨¯'*❤。。🌟