28 - George x Markiplier

The best moment of George's life was u he met Markplier. Oh, and when Fred died. Mark looked so cool and was super polite to George. George acted nonchalant on the outside, but in the inside his little cringy fanboy heart was fanboying hard.

"I like red heads a lot," said Mark. "Oh, and green haired people," he said as an after thought. George felt him fanboying in the inside once again. "Thank you bro!" Said George.

"I heard your brother died," said Mark. "I hope he is in wizard heaven and you aren't too sad."

George wasn't sad at all for his brother's death but actually happy. As an act though, he pretended to be depressed about it. "Yea, I really miss him," George said in his best depressed voice. Mark gave George a kiss on the cheek and George fanboyed in the inside.

"Wanna eat some nachos?" Asked Mark. "Yeah sure!" Said George happily. They went to Starbucks, and ordered nachos. Why you ask? Because this story has flaws and for some reason Starbucks suddenly sells nachos. They both took seats next to each other and George was super excited. He almost was more happy to eat nachos then see Mark, and that's gotta say something.

When the nachos came, George ate it very piggish. Mark made a disgusted face for a second but told himself, Its okay he just has some flaws. Everyone does. George had cheese all over his mouth. Finally, Mark screamed, "BRO YOU SO NASTY!"

George's heart melted like the melted cheese on the nachos. "Y-you think I'm nasty?" He stuttered. He felt depressed, and ashamed of himself for a second. But then anger took over him.

George yelled, "SO, YOU THINK I'M NASTY?!" He threw the rest of nachos at Mark's face and Mark gasped. He flipped the table and caused a mess. One of the workers was walking over to George, but George stormed off.

Why did George even try with love?

Then again....he never loved Fred. Maybe he deserved to be not loved back. George went to Walmart searching for scissors. He took the scissors and as soon as he saw a human being, he stabbed them to death.

He did this to tons of people before leaving Walmart.

And that's the tale of George, the red headed scissors wielded man.