26 - Dudley x Draco

I don't think this is a ship, so I'm gonna come up with ship names for Dudley x Draco. Dradley. Dudco. I don't know. I lime Dradley better.

No one's POV:

Dudley had recently got into a new stage in life. It was a very common phase most teenagers go through. It was the emo phrase. Dudley listened only to the most emoest bands ever, and only wore dark colors. One day, he saw a pretty girl in school.

She was another one just like him. A emo. Dudley fell in love with her when he first saw her. "She will be mine!" Yelled Dudley in the middle of the hallway. Everyone stared at him and Dudley responded very emo like, "Why are you guys looking at me like that? Do you hate me because I'm emo? I'M SO DEPRESSED!" Dudley then ran away to class.

Dudley saw the girl more, and fell deeper and deeper in love with her even though he didn't know her name. After school one day, he was stalking - I mean he saw the girl. He mustered up the  courage to speak to her. "Hi, I'm Dudley. Who are you?"

"I'm Leia," the girl said. Suddenly the girl dropped down to the ground, and died.

"LEIA!" Screamed Dudley. All of a sudden a blonde kid swaggered over to him. "I am Satan himself," said Mr. Blonde Swaggering Dude.

"YOU KILLED HER!" Screamed Dudley. Dudley had never felt so depressed before in his life. Mr. Blonde Swaggering Dude then said, "I love you. Oh, and I'm not really Satan, just a wizard."

"How could you kill her? She was the love of my lifeee!" Dudley said in a whiny voice.

Mr. Blonde Swaggering Dude then said, "I have swag. I have blonde hair. I am your basic spoiled white kid, do you know my name?" Dang Draco back at it with the horrible riddles!

"Y-you are....." Dudley said slowly. "You're Lucius Malfoy!"

Mr. Blonde Swaggering Dude face palmed. "DO I LOOK LIKE LUCIUS MALFOY?!" He screamed. "NO, IM MOTHER FREAKING DRACO MALFOY AND IM SWAGALICIOUS!"

He then kissed Dudley. Dudley forgot about Leia, and had a romantic tea party with Draco, and Draco invited Hagrid and Dumbleodore.

It was more fun than I ever had with eating chicken nuggets.