85 - Cailyn x Draco Part 10

1 Month Later
(October 19)

Okay, y'all so they never saw each other again. But, here's basically what's gone in on their lives. It's kinda fun and/or interesting.

Nicky had released two brand new albums within the time period of only one month. He'd been really working hard, following what Dumbledore said. His new song "I Like Cheese Burgers and Fries," had hit number one in the whole entire galaxy. You could hear thots, memers, smugglers and everyone else singing it. Even Obi Wan. Nicky sometimes wrong songs that had sublimal messages about his situation leaving all his friends. Heres an example: "I like and have cheeseburgers and fries, but lost all of my barbeque sauce, and hey, look at that ball fall!" I know bro. Pretty dumb metaphor. But still. He moved to a more wealthy planet, completely abandoning Hogwarts altogether. All of them had. He had a few people attempting to control him and his music, but he always bypassed that.

Cailyn had been hunting down tons of ghosts and demons with Sam and Dean, and honestly it was fun. They caught a ghost who died watching a meme, that winded up bothering humans with memes. Cailyn thought of Isabel with the meme thing and got a little sad. But she tried her best not to get sad. Also, she got this cool weapon from Dean that was a banana gun. It shooted out slices of banana and it was fatality to all the demons and ghosts. (Didn't work on humans or angels sadly) Overrall, doing all of it with Sam and Dean was like a match of Call Of Duty.

Obi Juan and Isabel had the hardest parts though. It was harder for Juan to be honest. He had two jobs to do, and he never got paid or any encouragment. Only got degarded by Obi Wan. He wasn't actually upset about Juan with the thot thing, but he was going really hard on him with becoming a Jedi and Thot Slayer. One time, he went off on him. He aplogized afterward. "I'm sorry brother, I've been really stressed out with banding The Order Of The Dank Boys again, and the Edgy Bois....not to mention, teaching you the Force and helping you become a Thot Slayer." He said. Juan nodded. He understood. But Obi Wan was still a real mcfatty though. As he was practicing with the Force squeezing a can, he thought This is what I'mma do to you Suxs. Oof. He was having thoughts of the Dark Side! He also got sad about leaving Cailyn. And Nicky, Bux. Maybe Isabel. Definitely not Draco.

Last, Isabel had been so nervous about the whole smuggler thing once she actually started to do it. She could get a price over her head by some guy like Jabba The Hutt, or get killed. But here she was, at a cantina. She was sitting by a table alone. "Dang bro, I miss my old life". She said to herself, sighing. The Cantina Band was playing their iconic song near her. You know, those big headed guys with the black eyes?

Suddenly someone approached her table. "Hey." He said.

"Get away, I don"t wanna join your dumb club." She said expecting him to ask to join his gang.

"DON'T SAY THAT!" Yelled the guy losing his temper quickly. "I'M IN THE BEST CLUB EVER RAN BY NOAH VILLARREAL!"

"Say WHAT?" Said Isabel. "Do you possibly know where he is?"

"Yeah, duh. Me and my sister Catalina are in it." He said, rolling his eyes. "We should know where he's at."

Dang, she was gonna have to talk to a weeaboo! But at least she'd know where her brot- Noah was at. "Anyways." Said the guy. "We need to recruit more members for the Weeaboo Side."

"The Weeaboo Side?" Asked Isabel.

"Yea...it's the best side! There's three teams. The Dank Side, The Thot Side, and The Weeaboo Side." Said the guy. "You aren't on The Thot or Dank Side are you?"

"Sorry bro, I don't even know what those are." Said Isabel.

"You're retarded. There's a World War happening!" Said the guy. "Or really, the Worlds War. Theb, Ziggy Wiggy, and wizards from Earth are in it. Not the Muggles though. There's other planets too fighting."