51 - Ginny's Second Identity

We've found out since the earlier episodes of the anime The Book Of Fanfictions that Hux was a Weasley. Well, as Isabel was watching Star Wars videos on the Expanded Universe, she had realized something.

Yet another Weasley was in Star Wars.

And it was Ginny!

                        *********
Bill had been feeling pretty edgy and cool. He was kinda enemy's with Kylo Ren the only Sith, was in a edgy club and was a pretty feared dude. Being a wizard was far too hard. No, being part of the First Order was wayyy cooler. He was much more respected than when he was a wizard and had Ron making fun of him for being a Star Wars geek.

Bill now went as Hux. Hux was so awesome and stuff. He was busy giving orders to clonetroopers, when a Jedi entered the room. Wait what Jedis don't even exist anymore was Hux's first thought. Then he nearly had a stroke when he realized who it was.

It was his little sister Ginny! Only she didn't go by Ginny but Mara Jade. "Hey that's not fair! You're part of the Expanded Universe and are nothing. I'm actually canon to the storyline," Hux said, breaking the fourth wall. Ginny/Mara rolled her eyes. She then took out her purple lightsaber and was ready to kill.

"Wait- OH MY GOSH YOU'RE GINNY!" Screeched Bill/Hux. Mara frowned when she realized the guy was Bill. "Bill you seriously joined some edgy club? Hey, I may not be canon to the story but atleast I am cool and not a EMO EDGELORD," Mara said, and sliced Hux in two.

Rip Hux.

Idk why i made this. o well. But heres mara:

 But heres mara: