18 - Nicky x Lucius Malfoy

{Bro is in herez1!1!}

Nicky was in his room, playing a round of Call Of Duty Black Ops 2: Zombies. All of a sudden, he had a idea. I should do the Kylie Jenner lip challenge He thought. He wanted to do it because he wanted Lucius Malfoy to like him. He thought he heard Lucius say, "I love luscious big lips."

So he got a shot glass, and putted it in his mouth for ten minutes straight. Isabel went passed his room, laughing at nothing. It took forever, but finally the ten minutes passed. He took out a mirror and looked at his lips.

He was beautiful.

                        ***********
Lucius was also, playing Black Ops in his room. He was playing Kino Der Toten. "Fluff off, ugly zombie," he said. He was so good at zombies. Legend has it, he reached level thousand. By himself! With no practice! Suddenly, his door slammed open and Nicky just appeared.

"What the hell....why are you here?!" Asked Lucius. Shiz, he was caught playing a Muggle game! "Do you like my lips?" Asked Nicky.

Lucius Malfoy POV:

Omg, he lips was like so gross. They were like, so huge. Huger than Kylie Jenner's lips! I mean, uh, I don't know who she is haha. Anyways it was, so creepy his lips. I let go of my Xbox controller and fainted.

I woke up later, and Nicky was sad that I freaked out over his lips. "But you said you liked big luscious lips," he said. "Boy, I said I liked big luscious HAIR," I replied.

I hit him on the head with my pimp stick. I kept doing it, until I lost sanity and killed him. I then cried, not because he was dead but because my pimp stick snapped in half. So I forced Draco to make me one.

THE END.