14 - Bloody Mary x Charlie Charlie

{Cousin is in here, but not too much involved in here so yeah}

"Charlie, Charlie....am I a bootyiful person?" Asked Cailyn to the paper thing.

NO it went to. All of a sudden, Charlie Charlie legit jumped out of the game and entered Cailyn's room. "The real question is, am I bootyiful?" He asked.

"You're re-" started Cailyn, but then Bloody Mary came out from nowhere. She was bored of killing a bunch of idiots, so it was time to chat with them. "You may be bootyiful Charlie, but I'm BOOTYFULEST," She said.

Charlie Charlie started to cry. "You're so mean, like the fudge bro," he said. Charlie got so upset he forgot he was scary, demonic demon. Cailyn just stood there like, "What the fluff is going on?"

Bloody Mary cried too, blood coming out of her eyes. "I dunno why I'm crying but...I am," she said. "I'm just gonna leave and eat nutella," said Cailyn, leaving the room.

"That was that," said Charlie. He stopped crying and began singing a emo song. Bloody Mary sang with him and yeah.

Then....Bloody Mary sang "Sweatshirt" and it was so cringy, Charlie died.

Bloody Mary mourned on her lost but remembered he was immortal.

whoops.

He woke up, and they found true love.

THE END. ❤

(PS: I should really be doing math rn. I dont wanna be retarded.)