47 - The Bios

You gotta read the next few fanfictions left, because there is gonna be a storyline starting on this part.

"Yo what up guys," said Anakin entering the room with his brand new dank glasses. "Hi," said Harry. Hux walked into the room too, with his usual daily screaming. "Why did you want me here?! I was reading Twilight," said Hux.

"Well you see, I found this," said Anakin, handing Hux a notebook.

"THE BIOS" it read. "Palpatine wrote this," explained Anakin. "Apparently he wrote all about our personalities and stuff."

"Bio Number 1: Anakin," read Hux. "Anakin is the chill dank dude of the group along with Harry. Oh, and Harry is his best friend. He usually is never evil but sometimes will say something demonic."

"Yea your pretty cool," Harry said to Anakin.

"Thanks bro you are to," Anakin replied. "Okay #2: Harry," read Hux.

"Ooh its me!" Said Harry gleefully.

"Harry is sometimes whiny. If he isn't whiny, he is pretty dank like Anakin and is BFF's with him. If only Harry knew about what would become of Anakin," Hux continued reading.

"Yea, I guess I do get pretty whiny at times," said Harry. "Bio Number 3: Hux. He is always the whiny, yelling one. If he isn't, he is collecting back memories from his old wizard self," Hux read. "WHAT?! I'M NOT WHINY," screamed Hux. He threw the notebook and gave Anakin and Harry big fat glares.

"I do so much for Snoke and you guys and this is how I'm repayed?!" Screamed Hux. Anakin and Harry looked at each other. "What have you done?" Asked Anakin. "You just complain. We don't need you at all. You should just leave."

"Maybe I will," said Hux, ready to cry. He then ran out of the room. "Finally he did it," said Anakin.

"That was kinda mean" said Harry. Anakin shrugged and whispered, "Who cares?"

Palpatine was watching this from afar, and smiled evily. "He is getting closer and closer to the Dark Side. He's already losing sympthany," said Palpatine to a droid. Palpatine had a sadistic smile.

****