23 - Snape x Harry Part 10

Snape was eating his cheetos, and it was tasty. Harry asked if he can have one but Snape said, "Mine." Harry was on the verge of tears. "I thought you loved me," he said. Draco glared and screamed, "No! You love me!"

"Uh, no. You kissed me and I didn't even want to, and Darth Vader Forced us to kiss," said Harry.

Anakin walked towards them, getting into the drama. Draco whispered, "Shut up, and agree with me, I'm trying to make someone jealous!"

Harry then said, "Well who is it then?"

"Yeah, who?" Asked Lucius interested. "Get the-" started Lucius but Nicky already got the popcorn.

"None of your businesssssssss," said Draco.

"Bro tell me, I want to start matchmaking you with your crush," said Lucius.

"No because she is already here," said Draco.

Isabel walked up to Draco and screamed in her best Hux voice, "ITS VIOLETTTT!"

Violet blushed like Ronald Mcdonald's hair color. (AKA Ron Weasley.)

Violet turned into her horse animagus form, and ran off. "Wow geez," said Nicky. "Really?" Asked Lucius.

"Shiz yeah Dad," said Draco.

Snape was pissed off, but was fanboying in the same time. He then hugged Harry for no reason. "Do you love me?" He asked.  

"Its gonna go down!" Whispered Isabel to Nicky.

"I-"

"Wait hang on. That's being a pedophile Snape for hooking up with a teenager like bruh. Even I don't stoop down to that level," said Lucius.

Harry screamed in a whiny voice and said, "I COULD LOVE ANYONE I WANT, UGLY BLONDE GRANDPA!"

Anakin laughed like a maniac and said, "Are we gonna burn off his legs?!"

"Uh no dude, that's kinda evil to do. Just because you got your legs burned, doesn't mean Snape should," said Nicky.

"Well anyways, yes I love you Snape," said Harry, and the ship sailed.