38 - General Hux x Kylo Ren

Hux was screaming at everyone, and eventually he stopped to go eat ravioli. "Why am I so depressed?" He asked himself. "I just want to date Kylo." Kylo came swaggering into the kitchen. "Dude stop, swaggering is Draco's thing," said Hux.

"Who's Draco?" Asked Kylo.

"Oh uh. Just...someone I use to know," replied Hux. Kylo then got out a carton of eggs. He ate the eggs without even cooking them.

"Your weird," said Hux.

"I know," said Kylo and then he squealed. "Omg, is that ravioli your eating?!" "Yes. And no, you cannot have any of my food. Your really fat after all. I think you gained another 5 pounds today," said Hux, eating his ravioli while talking.

"Ew gross...stop eating while talking. Its gross and I'll never do that," said Kylo, talking while eating the eggs.
Hux face palmed. "Freaking hypocrite," he said. Hux then left to have tea with Snoke and rant on about life.

******
"....And so like, Kylo's so annoying," said Hux after speaking to Snoke for 5 hours straight. Snoke nodded. "But I think you would do great with Kylo," he said. All of a sudden Kylo walked dramatically to the room without his mask on.

"See? He's hot. But he has a bad temper. Still, date him," said Snoke.

"Mcfatties why wasn't I invited to this fabulous tea party?" Asked Kylo, triggered as fudge. Snoke got up from his chair and screamed that he was sick and tired of Kylo's shiz.

Kylo began to tear up. He felt so...so offended. He thought Snoke liked him. And no, not like like. Just like. Kylo glared at Hux. Hux has been getting on Snoke's good side so he can then kill him thought Kylo. This was just a theory, but still.

"That Ronald McDonald, emo tempered, ex-Weasley is going to kill you, Supreme Leader Snoke!" He cried. Hux putted a hand to his chest. "Excuse me? I wanted a simple tea party with Snoke and you cause all this drama."

Kylo cried even harder until Hux felt bad and went from dude with anger issues, to a great sympathetic friend. "Its okay bro," he said.

"Its everyday bro," said Kylo. "With the loving Hux flow."

Hux screamed. "Ayyee you like me?" He asked. Kylo nodded. Hux grinned. "Yay, lets eat- I mean date." Wow Hux your so fat that you think about eating 24/7. Kylo nodded over and over until his head almost fell off.

The Marriage

Snoke stared evily as he watched the priest say boring things and then said to kiss the groom. Hux and Kylo were about to kiss but Snoke got out his Ray Gun that he stole from somewhere, and shot Hux with it.

"THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN SHOT!" Screamed Kylo. Everyone freaked out.  Snoke shot everyone and everyone died. "Time to shoot up a school," he said excitedly to himself.

~~~~

eW I hate this ship. 0/10 would not read again. It kinda doesnt make sense. Oh well. Btw if u dont know what snoke looks like here:

 Btw if u dont know what snoke looks like here:

oh and the ship name is kylux.