13 -Snape x Harry part 5

"Boy I ain't have any daughter," Said Snape. "Yeah, he doesn't have any kid, because well.....he's single. No one loved him but me!" Said Harry. "Well actually, bros," said Dumbledore coming out of nowhere, "He actually got a certain girl pregnant."

"What the fudge is happening?!" Asked Nicky.

"Can I take a sniff of you hair?" Isabel asked Lucius.

"Snape love meeeee!" Screamed Harry.

"I'm a werewolf!" Screamed Violet.

"Shut the hell up, and let me speak," Dumbledore said. "So...,.uhm Snape you got Lily pregnant a year before Harry was born, because y'all was drunk. And she told me not to tell you."

"What the - " Snape started.

"I TOLD YOU SO!" Screamed Violet.

"Wait so she is my half sister?" Asked Harry. "Also how could you?! She was my mother! ALSO I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!"

"Woah, get the popcorn stuff is about to go down," said Lucius. Hagrid entered the room, and yelled, "I'M GAY!" "Aye bruh, I got the popcorn," said Draco. Everyone ate as they watched Harry and Snape have a nice conversation

"I tHOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" Harry yelled.

"YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!" Yelled Snape.

"STOP QUOTING STAR WARS!" Harry screamed.

"DO yOU STILL LOVE MEEEE?!" Snape asked.

There was suddenly a silence. Nicky munched on the popcorn loudly, ruining the moment.

"Really, Nicky?!" Isabel and Violet yelled at him.

"Sorry, this is some good beef, even better than when Keem and Leafy were enemies."

"Anyways, I'm gay," said Hagrid.

"REALLY?" Asked Dumbledore.

Hagrid and Dumbledore went off to find the magical, fairy princess unicorns.

Snape and Harry yelled at each other, and then Violet yelled, "SHUT YOUR BUBBLEGUM DUM DUM LOOKING BUTT THE HECK UP." Her ears and tail were revealed. "Oh shiz," she said.

"What the fluff?" Said Snape. "Well..." Said Violet, "I'm a werewolf."

"That's great dawg," said Snape. "Honestly this is some good old drama."

Violet growled at Snape, and her fangs were showing. "SHIZ TO THE CHOPPER!" Screamed Harry.
"There is no chopper"said luscious.

"I thought you were rich," Isabel screamed. "LIARRR!" She yelled in a Anakin voice.

"Actually we don't have a chopper"said Draco. "Sadly."

"Fudge isn't there a spell for a chopper?" Asked Isabel.

"No," said Snape.

" 'Kay let's fly on sticks - I mean brooms!" Said Nicky.

"Yea dude," said Isabel. They left with Snape, Lucius, Draco.

Violet was alone. "Well that was that," she said.

***

WOAH THIS WAS CAUGHT ON TAPE!

~~~~~
Hagrid's POV (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Me and Dumbledore was on top of a cloud, searching for a magical, princess fairy unicorn. "I thought I saw one pass by," said Dumbledore. "Well you thought wrong," I said. We jumped on another cloud, and suddenly I spotted one. "Yooo, there a magical, princess fairy, unicorn right there," I said pointing at my left. Dumbledore got a shotgun and screamed, "LETS KILL IT!" And shot it. It was so cool! We then killed more of the magical, princess fairy, unicorns. Because you know we stay litty. And if it weren't for Team 10 the USA would be szhissy.