"Take care, Lissa."

Two weeks had passed since Melissa and Jionni spoke. By this time, he figured that she went back to the Philippines. Going back to the same Fridays for Chevy's 23rd birthday, it sparked memories in Jionni's mind.

"Aaaaaye happy birthday Chevaaay!" Everyone cheered, raising their glasses.

"My niggaaaaaaaa!" Jionni sang, sitting beside Kat.

"Ahahaaaa thank y'all."

Chevy was engaged to the same girlfriend he had back at Baton Rouge. All taking a shot, Jionni saw Djuan flirting with Chevy's cousin.

"Ugh. I've gotta fix my dress." Kat complained, getting up and going to the bathroom.

Looking at the window, Jionni finally told him.

"Juan, you know dat' girl we saw in the parking lot a'couple weeks ago?"

"Yeah, that fine ass Megan Good?" Djuan said back, yelling in his ear over the music.

"That was Lissa!"

Of course, Djuan never forgot about her.

"You dead ass?" Djuan said in disbelief. "Her ass wasn't that fine before. Where'd she get all that ass from?"

"Ionknow but it would look better if I was hittin' it as much as I was!"

Jionni took another shot, shrugging his shoulders.

"It don't matter anyway. I got my girl. She probably left Louisiana by nah'." Jionni said. "I said hey, she said hey, and we went 'bout our way."

"Didn't you and Kat break up last week? Now y'all back together again???" Djuan laughed.

"Yeah man. She be on that bullshit."

As Jionni's cousin, it was easy to read through his demeanor.

"You still like Melissa, don't you?" Djuan asked.

"Nigga that was 5 years ago. No."

"But you never stopped talking about her, bro. For 5 years, she all you thought about." Djuan said, speaking lowly so no one would hear their conversation. "Before we saw her at Fridays, you spoke about her a week before that. When we was talkin' about our future wives on Christmas you always said you would find you a woman just like "Lissa". You wondered how "Lissa" was doing. How you want a girl fresh out the Philippines, just like "Lissa." You wondered how she was doing, but couldn't find her twitter. Why you just now checking Instagram?"

"Cause of the feds. Ion' want them curious as to how we got so much....y'know..."

"Yeah."

"You know how many women I done ran through so that aint shit. Lissa was my equal." Jionni said. "I molded her into mine. Taught her how to smoke. Roll blunts n' shit. She got kicked out ha' damn house just to stay with my crazy ass. Haha."

"So go kick it with her before she leave."

Jionni laughed, making Djuan laugh as well.

"Fuck her man, bro. How many times you done snatched a woman from her man?" Djuan chuckled.

"She blocked me on Instagram."

"NIGGA WHAT?" Djuan asked, spitting his juice out.

"Fuck y'all boys laughing at?" Ross asked from across the table.

"Nothin'! Juan jus' acting stupid."

Socking his arm, Jionni inched closer to him.

"Nigga shut yo' ass up." He growled. "You all loud n' shit."