Bora Bora.

Jionni's night was a blur. Taking photos with the casino owners, he walked out with a $10,000 check. Going to Djuans, he walked inside and sat on his couch.

"Ayo man, i'm sorry about what happened." Djuan said, smacking his back. "She doin' alright?"

Still in shock and disbelief, Jionni sat motionless.

"Nigga you pale as I don't know what. You need somethin'?" Djuan said, sitting beside him. "I hate seein' you like this. Aint seen you like this since JJ."

"I just....i'ma fuck up. I can't do shit in life without fuckin' up." Jionni sighed. "I was DIS close to gettin' around to Lissa's parents n' I fucked it up..."

"Who gives a fuck?" Djuan shrugged. "They judgmental as hell!"

"I do, Juan! I ain't give a fuck at first but damn! If i'm tryna have a life wit' Lissa, I can't avoid 'em! What if we have kids?" Jionni expressed. "I....I almost got they daughter killed.....if I was Rodrigo, I wouldn't had let my ass off da' porch."

Jionni sighed, burying his face in his hands.

"I love Lissa so much dat' I keep tryna create dis' fantasy in my head that dis' shit can actually work. She live in a completely different country n' i'm-"

*Bzzz. Bzzz.*

Calling Jionni, was Trina.

"Trina-"

"You almost got her killed. You almost got my fuckin' friend killed." Trina rambled. "If something happened to her, I would've killed you myself. Stay the fuck away from her."

Hanging up, Jionni frustratingly slammed his phone into the couch. Burying his face in his hands again, Djuan pat his shoulder and headed upstairs.

"I'll grab you a blanket and a pillow."

Jionni decided not to tell anyone about winning $10,000. Kicking his shoes off, he adjusted on the couch and called Melissa.

"Hello?"

"How you feelin'?" Jionni asked.

"Sore, but i'm alright." She said. "I'll be able to walk without this cane in a month, but the doctor said if I walk often, it may be sooner."

"Lissa I just wanted to say dat' i'm sorry. I'm so so so sorry. I shoulda' listened, and..."

Jionni paused, shaking his head.

"Look if dis' is what's goin' on here, go back home. I ain't stoppin' you no more."

Melissa thought about her parents, asking

"What did they say to you?" Melissa asked.

"What?"

"Earlier when you stopped by, what did my dad say to you?"

"Nothin' I ain't deserve. Lissa I almost got you killed-"

"I'll call you back."

Straining out of her bed, Melissa grabbed her cain and limped downstairs. In the kitchen, were Rodrigo, Maria, Louis, and Fran. They were going over the medical bill.

"Melissa!" Fran said, kissing her on the cheek. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Melissa groaned, still limping.

"Melissa, go back and get some rest." Louis urged her, grabbing her shoulder. "You don't need to start walking just yet."

"What did you say to Jionni?" Melissa said, confronting Rodrigo.