Chapter 34 - TwiSted.

During lunch the next day at school, Melissa grabbed her lunch and prepared to walk out of the lunchroom to eat. It was obvious that Jionni and the others weren't accepting her. Before she could get out of the lunch room, she heard someone call her name.

"Aye Melissa!" Someone chanted. "Get yo' ass over here and sit wit' us!"

But the voice wasn't Jionni's, Chevy's, or any of the boys. Melissa turned around, looking around the loaded lunchroom.

"Uh......who said that?" Melissa asked loudly, still looking everywhere.

Sway walked over to Melissa, laughing as he placed his arm around her and walked over to his table with her. Jionni stared at the two for a little while, catching the attention of the others at the table.

"JIONNI!"

"Huh?" Jionni jumped, turning away from the two and looking at everyone.

"What are you lookin' at?" One of his female friends laughed as they walked past him.

Jionni looked around for something in the lunch room, looking over at one of the lunch ladies.

"I was lookin' at ha stomach." Jionni laughed as he pointed at her. "You see how flappy dat' shit is?"

"Mrs. Genie? Hell yeah!" Chevy laughed. "Ha shit so gross."

"I always be wantin' to poke it." Jay giggled. "HAAAAH!"

Meanwhile, Melissa sat two tables away with a different group of people. And this group seemed like they acted just like Jionni's, but they were a tad bit more obnoxious. Sway sat next to Melissa, keeping his arm around her as he introduced her to "his boys".

"Melissa, these my niggas. Niggas, Melissa."

"Hey..." Melissa murmured nervously as she waved her fingers a little.

"Wait, ain't you dat' girl who got yo' ass beat by Britt Bratt?" One of the boys asked.

As they all started laughing, Melissa smiled and stuck her fork into her meat loaf.

"I'm also the girl who broke another girls nose." Melissa chuckled.

"AAAAHHH!" Sway laughed. "G shit."

As Melissa and the others laughed a little, she could see Sway's girlfriend and her friends shaking their heads from the far end of the table. Sway and the boys looked over at them, giving them the same look.

"Fuck y'all asses lookin' at?" One of the boys snarled.

Sway shook his head, turning to Melissa.

"Don't worry 'bout ha ass." Sway chuckled. "I dumped her and tossed ha' to the side."

"Your girlfriend?"

"EX girl. Or since you a fan of Snupe, ex bitch." Sway smiled.

"Sway got hoes on deck though, so-"

"SHH!"

Melissa looked down at her tray in an awkward stance as Sway gave his boys an angry look. He smiled, scratching the back of his head.

"Y'all p-play too much..." Sway joked as he turned to Melissa. "Look uh, are you doin' anythang this weekend?"

"No." Melissa said, shaking her head. "Why?"

"You need to come slide ova' to Gary party." One of the boys smiled. "Das' sway older cousin. Besides Kisses, he throw da' best parties."

"Where is it at?"

"Shiiiiitttt where Snupe from. Jonesboro." Sway smiled. "I use my nigga Otto address to get here in Baton Rouge high."