Goodbye, Forever.

For Jionni, working at the car shop didn't feel like work. It was something he couldn't wait to do. From 7am-7pm, Jionni fixed and decorated cars with his great painting skills. While fixing another mans car, the tattoos that were complimented by his white undershirt caught the attention of the mans 21-year-old daughter.

"Hey, who's the name of the boy thats working on my dads car?" The girl asked, pointing at him.

"That's Jionni. Young and works harder than all of the other men here!" The boss bragged.

"How old is he?"

"Turned 23 a month ago."

The boss raised his eyebrows, interested in her interest.

"Did you want me to introduce you?"

"I'm too nervous!" The girl squealed.

"Jionni!"

Arms battered with oil and dirt, Jionni swiped his arm with a towel and approached the two. Mixed with black and asian, the girl was "thick" with back-length hair. Attractive, was an understatement.

"Hey, this lovely young lady wanted you to give her a tutorial on the place. Her names Joanne." The boss winked. "I'll get Gustaf to finish fixing the car."

"Aight, come on!" Jionni shrugged.

Walking with the girl, he placed the towel around his neck and took her to the front.

"Excuse all dis' dirt. I been workin' on too many damn cars today." He laughed.

"You're fine. Just shows that you're a hard worker."

"Preciate' it. Ah, over here, is da' front desk. Da' most boring part of da' job. Over there, is da' celebrity walls. Elvis n' all dem other 1950 superstars came to dis' place. My bosses father owned dis' place before him." Jionni smiled. "Let me take you towards da' back."

Following him, the girl couldn't take her eyes off of Jionni's tattoos.

"N' over here, we got all types of paint n' whatnot. You gotta car?"

"Yeah. It's an old Mazda though..." The girl groaned.

"Well shieeet, bring it in n' i'll hook it up fa' you."

Gazing at Jionni's bright white smile, Joanne was sparked with boldness.

"Let give you my number." She said.

Writing it down on a small sheet of paper, she folded it up and handed it to him.

"Cool, nice meetin' you." Jionni winked.

"Feel free to call for reasons outside of the car shop." Joanne flirted, trailing her finger around the chain Melissa had given him.

Taken back, Jionni looked down at his screensaver of he and Melissa in Bora Bora.

"I.....i'm engaged." Jionni sighed. "I'm sorry, sweetheart."

"Oh my God. I am SO sorry." The girl said, covering her mouth. "I did not mean to disrespect your relationship."

"You good. You take care, aight?"

As Jionni grabbed his tools, his boss approached him.

"So?" The boss asked. "Did you get her number?"

"Nah. I ain't want it." Jionni sighed, organizing the items.

"Why not?"

The boss slouched his shoulders, gazing out of the garage.