Ily.

Going another week without speaking to Jionni, Melissa spent her spare time with her grandmother. She still struggled to cope with Ray's real identity, but was slowly coping with it due to the Thank You's she received from the victims families.

"I wonder what he did with them." Melissa wondered.

"Melissa, we promised not to talk about that, remember?" Rosa said, sipping her tea. "At least not right now. We have to focus on more positive things."

"I know. I know."

In the distance, Melissa saw Jionni approaching their table.

"Oh my god! How the fu....heck did he find me at a Red Lobster 15 minutes from the house?" Melissa scowled. "I'm seriously considering a damn restraining order!"

Looking at Rosa, she noticed that her grandmother was nervously rubbing the back of her neck.

"Wait, you invited him here?" Melissa whined. "Grandma!"

"Sweety, you know that he's my favorite!" Rosa whined, stepping out of the booth. "I've paid the tab. Tell him he can order whatever he wants. He said he'll take you home-"

"Where are you going?" She said, standing up. "Grams, I stopped talking to him becau-"

Eyeing Jionni, Melissa quickly sat back down, turning away as she angrily sipped her lemonade. He smiled and sat beside her, leaning on her shoulder.

"Lissaaaaaaa." He sang.

"Get off of me."

"Lissaaaaaaa."

"Get off of me, Jionni. Go back to your stupid little girlfriend."

"You jealous?"

"I said get off of me."

"You act like I won't leave ha' ass for you."

"I'm only gonna be here for three more months."

"So? Fuck her." Jionni shrugged. "She gets on mah' damn nerves n' we split every other day."

Melissa puckered her lips at him, giving off a bitchy look.

"Prove it. Do it now." She said, taking his offer.

"Das' why I came. I need yo' help."

At his home, Kat sat across from Jionni while they ate dinner at the table. The TV was on, and the interaction was dull.

"Why aren't you speaking?" Kat asked.

"I'm not in a mood ta' talk."

"That's rare."

Knocking on the door, Jionni answered without looking out of the peephole. Wearing shorts and another skintight pink shirt, Melissa smiled and placed her hand up on top of the door.

"Mind if I come in?" She asked.

"N-Nah." Jionni said, caught off guard by her beauty. "Come in."

Stepping inside, the first person she met eyes with, was Kat.

"Hi." Melissa said.

"Hello?" Kat responded, raising her eyebrows at her.

"Hey uh, I just wanted to apologize to you for the other day." Melissa said.

"Apology accepted."

"My apologies for not taking my man right then and there." Melissa smiled, sitting on Jionni's lap.

Jionni's eyes widened as Melissa turned his chin towards her, kissing him on the lips.

"What the fuck?" Kat yelled, jumping out of her chair.