Chapter 35 - U.S. bound.

After Melissa's fourth hour class, she rushed throughout the halls, shoving and slightly pushing through people in the hall to find Trina. It took so long that the warning bell rang three minutes later. Melissa sprinted up the stairs on the sides of the school, looking hastily around for her.

"Goddamnit!" Melissa scowled to herself, looking through the loaded halls. "Where the hell is she?"

Just when her luck was about out, she found Trina walking down the hall with one of her female friends. Not caring that they were talking, Melissa rushed up to her and placed her hands onto her shoulders.

"Trina, you were right!" Melissa plead. "You were completely right!"

"About.......?" Trina said as she leaned back, giving her a weird look.

Melissa looked at Trina's friend, giving her an agitated look.

"Do you mind?" Melissa snarled at her.

The girl rolled her eyes and walked to her class as Melissa pulled her to the side.

"He..........he hit me last night..." Melissa murmured.

"Who?"

Trina paused, giving Melissa a blank stare as the bell rang.

"Girl....." Trina said in a silent tone. "Didn't I tell you not to be around him?"

"You were right. He hit me. That bastard hit me." Melissa growled angrily as she looked out in the halls. "The next time he tries to do something like this I'm gonna-"

"Aye, chill on him." Trina scoffed at her. "It's not his fault he dis' way..."

"What do you mean it isn't his fault!?" Melissa scowled at Trina. "He put his damn hands on me!"

Trina walked to the bathroom, watching as Melissa stood there.

"Girl, come in the damn bathroom fo' da principal catch us!" Trina scoffed at her, moving her hands towards herself.

Melissa rushed into the bathroom as her and Trina sat on the bench.

"Something happened to Sway that flicked his switch off or some shit.." Trina sighed. "It was durin' the middle of 9th grade....."

In 2010......

"AAAHHHH these bitches gone have us so throw'd."

It was on a Halloween night when Sway was riding with his two cousins in an unlicensed car. The driver was drunk and the cousin in the passenger seat was high. Both were heading to a Halloween party that was for people over the age of 21, but they were 18 and had fake ID's.

"Think 'bout AAALLLLL the bitches we 'bout to get." The driver laughed.

"But aye, what 'bout Sway?"

Sway sat in the back his glasses and bookbag on, giving them an innocent look. Back then he was quiet, reserved, and he was book smart. He didn't have as many friends back then since he fit the typical "nerd" category. The cousins looked back at him, giving him a bored look.

"Aye Sway, where can we drop you off-"

"LOOK OUT!" Sway yelled as he pointed ahead of them.

*CRAAASSHHHHHHH*

Melissa gazed at Trina with her mouth cracked open, looking in disbelief.

"Did........did his cousins survive?" Melissa asked.

"The driver ain't and his cousin in the passenger seat is paralyzed from da' waist down." Trina said in a serious tone. "Sway's head got injured in dat' crash and after a month of bein' out of the hospital, they diagnosed him wit' multiple personality disorder."