Rash decision.

"Alright, go ahead!" The lifeguard said.

Diving in the ocean without a lifejacket, Melissa popped out of the water and waited for Jionni to join she and the 12 others aboard for snorkeling. While the boat bobbed in the center of the ocean, Jiomni held onto the rail.

"Jump in!" Melissa laughed.

"Da' fuck was I thinkin'?" Jionni mumbled under his breath.

"What?"

"Aye uh, i'ma watch y'all swim."

"Jionni, you have a lifejacket on!" Melissa laughed. "Get in!"

"Nah."

Suddenly, Melissa sank to the bottom of the waters.

"Quit fuckin' with me, Lissa. I know what you doin'."

Staring, he noticed bubbles forming.

"Lissa?"

"Lissa!"

Quickly jumping in, he grabbed her hand and tugged her to the top.

"Lissa what da' fuck!" Jionni yelled frantically. "You good?"

"Yeah. I just wanted you to get in."

Not amused by Melissa's laughs, Jionni bobbed in the deep waters with his mask and goggles.

"I should whoop yo' Phillipine ass."

"Aint it nice?" Melissa laughed, gazing out at the sunset. "Its like the WHOLE world is surrounded by water."

"I bought a' underwater camera." Jionni flexed, clutching it in his hands. "Lemme' get some pics of dat' ass in the sea."

Swimming, the two took many photos to add to their collections. After swimming and taking pictures with other people, the two enjoyed another drink and baked in the sun. Lying on a towel top of the deck, Melissa lied on her stomach and tanned as best as she could.

Jionni, again, was staring at her.

"Yo' body look like a bomb ass glazed donut." He admired.

"Oh?" She smiled, taking her glasses off and adjusting her body.

She gave him a flirty look, placing her glasses on and lying back down.

"Lissa, don't do dat' shit." Jionni said. "Thank I won't fuck you on dis' deck."

"You won't fuck me on this deck." She repeated, taunting him.

"You tryna push?"

"There's people right below us. You're not that bold." Melissa laughed, patting the towel beside her. "Now come tan with me."

Jionni smiled, also lying flat on his stomach.

"I'm 'bout to go back lookin' like Akon."

"Haha!"

Sparking conversation again, the two went back to their current go-to.

High school memories.

"Remember Chase?" Jionni smiled.

"Chase? AHAAAAAH." Melissa blurted over the sound of the boat, sitting up. "That guy was so nice, though."

"Dat' dude was a fuckin' square! Did allat' nice shit just to lose you to a nigga who can barely speak english!" Jionni laughed, poking fun at himself.

"You punched the kid in the mouth so much that I swore he was gonna come back and shoot you or something!" Melissa said, also laughing as she leaned on his shoulder.