"He's still the same."

With her family for comfort, Melissa's parents and Rosa also had time realizing that the man they'd come to know, was a serial killer.

"A man, known as Ray Gordon, may be linked to the disappearances of Three Women dating back to 8 years ago. The man is suspected to be Benjamin, but police announced that they'll need confirmation first."

"Are they sure that that's him?" Maria asked.

"Yeah. I found the ID's. All of them had photos of the women." Melissa said.

Rubbing her forehead, Melissa grabbed her blanket and headed upstairs.

"I'm gonna go to bed. This is too much." She said.

"Melissa, you're welcome to stay with us to help you cope." Rodrigo said.

"Thanks."

Bundled on her old bed, Rosa came into the room to comfort her.

"Melissa-"

"Grandma, nothing against you, but I really want to be left alone right now."

"Has he ever been violent with you?" Rosa asked, ignoring her request as she sat by her bed.

"No, but the documentary said that he never was unless someone questioned, challenged, or broke up with him. Luckily I didn't..." Melissa said, still facing the other way. "We never had any problems."

"I know that you probably don't want to hear about him, but you should be grateful for Jionni. What if he hadn't looked out for you?"

"I am grateful for Jionni."

"Not based off what he told me."

"And what did he tell you?" Melissa groaned.

"He said that you're very stubborn and that every time he tries to catch up with you, you shut him out."

"Because I had a boyfriend and he was doing too much."

"Pst. But when you were in high school, you couldn't get enough of that boy. Remember when I had to take you guys out just so you two could hang out?" Rosa laughed. "I'm not saying that you have to date the guy again, but he's gonna make some other girl lucky someday. At least be the guys friend again. He cares about you."

The next day, after Jionni ended his shift at work, he headed to Djuan's apartment when Melissa called.

"Hello?" Jionni answered.

"Hey."

"Whats up, Lissa?"

"Are you doin' anything today?"

"Hell nah!" Jionni said, pulling into a driveway to turn around. "Why, whats good?"

"Lets hang."

Walking around Jionni's old neighborhood, both caught up on old memories.

"-and now i'm in the game, and i'm ballin' like i'm Melo." Melissa sang.

"Snupe was our muhfuckin' thing!" Jionni laughed, eating a bag of chips. "Woulda' got yo' ass into Boosie but you was still tryna push that Shakespeare shit on me."

"And you didn't like it?" Melissa laughed.

"Nah I just acted like it so I could get in them' draws y'knowwhatimsayin'?" Jionni grinned, nudging her shoulder.

"OH?"

"Sike naw, it was lit. I did. I did."

Taking a quick second to gaze at Jionni, he looked like an angel. The sunset rays were surrounding the outline of his body.